For you hackers...

Codi69

Just keeping sending tickets to nexon. They will eventually do something. I already banned a few hackers and glitchers already by constantly opening tickets.

I tell ppl to report me if they accuse me of hacking. I have nothing to fear if I am playing legit haha!

lol, I was told I was being reported today because I owned this game in Death Room, so I guess since I was legit (and have always been,) this guy can do what he wants lol.

Werbung:

docboy22

Just keeping sending tickets to nexon. They will eventually do something. I already banned a few hackers and glitchers already by constantly opening tickets.

I tell ppl to report me if they accuse me of hacking. I have nothing to fear if I am playing legit haha!
Just watch out because enough tickets on one person might do something but like the others said when i get on a good streak (sniping) im automatically a chammer. Stupid noobs ruin the game.

Serrecko25

The best way to beat the hackers is not to be one.

It is better to get killed in the game then to live in the game as a cheater.

It all comes down to that.

Find a clan that is clean, active and you will find Combat Arms to be a very enjoyable game.

Serrecko25

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

The best way to beat the hackers is not to be one.

It is better to get killed in the game then to live in the game as a cheater.

It all comes down to that.

Find a clan that is clean, active and you will find Combat Arms to be a very enjoyable game.

Serrecko25

you speak the true &...you haf made me think lulz...but yeah it is as you say.....just do not care about hacker p*****s and everything will be allright..