For you hackers...

MrPoog

I know there are people in these forums that hack. I will openly admit that I have hacks (a combat arms folder with hacks in it, and I also have one that's clean), but the only cases in which I will hack (and ONLY speed hack) are cases in which I can't find a legit room and I'm up against two or more hackers.

Edit: I deleted my hacks. I can't even bring myself to hack back at people anymore, it's just that boring.

Trust me, playing legit is so much more fun, because legitimacy is what the game you're playing (well, not really playing, if you're hacking) is all about. And if you started hacking because too many other people did too, stop hacking. If you HAVE to hack, try to find a more legit room where you can be legit. If you can't be legit, then either log off or hack back.

If all the hackers that started hacking because everybody else was hacking were to quit, you'd realize that there are very few people who are dumb enough to actually like hacking more than playing the actual game. Here's how it goes:

-Noobs download hacks

-Weak ones download them next because it's too hard to deal with every 1 in 64 people being a hacker

-Tougher, more adamant ones go later because now it's about 1/8 of the population hacking

-Hardened legitimate players start to lose grip and hack as well, and it's up to 1/4 of the population hacking

Only the really legitest of the legit keep being legit. I try my best, even sometimes when there's an OPKer/superbulleter and some other 12 year old that's chamming. But it's hard.

Hacking can give you some fun for about a day. But then it's more boring than you could ever imagine. I think I'm just going to delete my hacks because it's dull to even hack back at hackers. Not even speed hack is fun.

But trust me, hackers - try to just stop hacking for a week or two, and you'll find you like it a lot more, being surprised by people coming out from a stairwell, or getting sniped, or actually managing to pull off your legitimate Unbelievable whilst running into Alpha base (lol). If people actually just stop hacking for a week, I think they'll realize how many other people just want to be legit as well, and this game will have lost a large portion of hackers. If you just keep letting the chain go on, we won't get anywhere. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. You've gotta cut it off somewhere, yes? :O

There is my view. If you hack, please - just try this. If you all read this and act on it, zomg. That's a lot of hackers you won't have to worry about. :D I know some of you will be like, "Oh, enough people will stop so that I won't have to." If you really want something done, just try playing legit for awhile.

Thank you, all, if you've read this. Thank you very much.

Remember the Med and the Poog.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

its pretty sad becuase my clan has been scrimming all weekend and weve only found 1 legit clan,Berserkers so basically we have to accompinied by a VIP hacker at all times

MooCowMan

I admit I have hacked before, but I do not anymore. I didn't like hacking, I don't like having the advantage and frankly.. I'm better without them.

There's one thing, You forgot where it started. The people who created the hacks and the first people to have the hacks started hacking because they do in-fact enjoy It. They like bending the rules.. Kinda like glitchers but instead of exploiting weaknesses, they make their own. I am a glitcher, but NEVER and I mean NEVER glitch in a real match. It is somewhat fun to exploit weaknesses in that way. It gives some sort of weird feeling of satisfaction.

Now most hackers I see have less then a 1.00 KDR, and they hack because they suck and are to lazy to actually get skill in the game. I will not let this defeat me.. It's a war between the few legits left and all the hackers, Never give up guys! We can beat them! :D

Cyder

I have said before and I'll say it again... Hacking is (Cheating) lets call it what it really is.. to me.. is a lack of integrity and or patience.. qualities of character. I just could never find it in me to "swallow" my integrity to Cheat or glitch.. Hence my low KDR.. started at like a .25 KDR and have building it up to .55.. which is still low. But I have my integrity left...

Zargaro

I have said before and I'll say it again... Hacking is (Cheating) lets call it what it really is.. to me.. is a lack of integrity and or patience.. qualities of character.

Very well said Cyder!!!!!!!!

And as far as finding legit clans out their to clan against...this is also the reason our clan has discontinued clan matches....But their are legit clans out their that we like scrimmaging against....

hoclZargaro

LordNor

I have said before and I'll say it again... Hacking is (Cheating) lets call it what it really is.. to me.. is a lack of integrity and or patience.. qualities of character. I just could never find it in me to "swallow" my integrity to Cheat or glitch.. Hence my low KDR.. started at like a .25 KDR and have building it up to .55.. which is still low. But I have my integrity left...

Well said!

If you hack/glitch (both are cheating) all it does is make you a worse player overall. Take chamming for example... You always know where the other player is so you never learn to hunt them down and use your feel of the game to find them. You take player that is good and take their chams away and they won't be very good anymore...

I play totally legit and I do my best to screenshot all the hackers and glitchers that I can. The only ones that truly annoy me are the OPK'ers... the speed hackers are kinda fun because most of them can't hit anything...

XCalibry

Hackers and glitchers ruin the fun of the game. Also, I noticed if you are legit (like myself) and there are ppl that complain that I hack because I am better than them. I even told Nexon on some ppl that hack (ie. hauhuynh) and they are still in the game... geez....

sp1res

ye man i totally agree i had the same problem there was always other hackers in my game and im not gonna lie it really makes me mad when they kill me so many times so i hacked back when there was 2 or more hackers in the game (which usually is most games before the patch), until i did what u did and just stopped hacking cus it was just boring and a waste of my time =/. the other week i just gave in and i tryed to bore the hackers by just letting them kill me, and saying stuff like good job u killed me- but im not doing anything lol. sometimes it works wen u just try to make them get bored of hacking.

but nomatter what theres always gonna be a guy who wants to ruin the game just to ruin it, and when they get banned for hacking... its useless they just come back with worse hacks.

just my opinion, and experience :)

SpIkE_JoNzE

Hackers and glitchers ruin the fun of the game. Also, I noticed if you are legit (like myself) and there are ppl that complain that I hack because I am better than them. I even told Nexon on some ppl that hack (ie. hauhuynh) and they are still in the game... geez....

and... have you guys noted that there are some dudes...that really really sux...even using hacks...i LOL at them....

and this is not for betray my mexican ppl...but i know of a clan that use hacks...

sp1res

yes lol those are the guys that make the game MORE fun cus they call u a hacker cus u killed them when u are playin legit :D

mothball

I totally agree with all of you. Because of the hackers I have a k/d of .85 thats alright if people have to cheat to win Id rather lose. After a while of playing the hackers using there speed and bots etc. you will defeat them. So lets hear it for the legit players.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i have been victim of the aaimbot lots of times (and who of us not)...in fact the firs time i made it to kill an aimbotter...the douchebag was just infront of me lulz...so i headshot him and he accused me of hackings o_O

Codi69

Man I get it too, and it's so annoying. It's like "wow sorry that you're not good because you either are new, just not good, or you were a hacker who sucks without them." I've gone Nexon route too, but I doubt they've even (or will,) read it.

Werbung:

XCalibry

Man I get it too, and it's so annoying. It's like "wow sorry that you're not good because you either are new, just not good, or you were a hacker who sucks without them." I've gone Nexon route too, but I doubt they've even (or will,) read it.

Just keeping sending tickets to nexon. They will eventually do something. I already banned a few hackers and glitchers already by constantly opening tickets.

I tell ppl to report me if they accuse me of hacking. I have nothing to fear if I am playing legit haha!