Favorite WC3 MAP?

Jacek

Zoator TD is very good (team version), I like Wintermaul VII (no lag xD)... I like Starcraft Zone Control :p and ToB (I have lag at start I pick that hero which is left ;/ no Jimmy for me xD)

Werbung:

Eternity_Sheild

Ahh favorite map of ALL time HAS to be...... ummmm
Well right now im hooked on vamprism, im so pro, and as for favorite map ever I might say troy, but I liked my .hack//sign map ALOT better. It just was never very popular. Me and my friends would spend hours playing it. (Considering it took a minimum of 8 hours to beat)

Undead_Lives

I never said you were off topic. I said if you would really like to discuss it, there is a thread just about it.
And please, next time you go back a page...quote :D

Morrowind1357

ok undead, just if you do become a mod, please dont go all overly moderatorish. Ive seen that happen to good people, turn into almost robot like people. Dont turn to the dark side!! :D anyways back on topic. Footman frenzy 4.2 is incredibly ugly.

Undead_Lives

There's a 4.2? Since when?
And I'm not even a mod and I'm already in the dark side...eheheh *cough*
Don't worry Morrowind. I'm not going to go away from my fun side.
That would mean I'd have to tell Flad to shut up 24/7 :p

Undead_Lives

Heh, not nice looking eh? Hm. HatoUP has changed the terrain a lot lately...
And you might want to say U_L. UL could get mixed up with the project Unsung Legends...lol.

MeTaL GuArD

I never played the newest Footy, as i dont like them at all. Played it a few times cause of a clan tourney, and then my comp starts to lag too much after someone makes a huge army disabling the game for me.

Fladian

I usually have that problem as well. Lag is usually the biggest problem for me.

Another UL? :p I'm getting sick of all the "UL"'s shortages :p

That would mean I'd have to tell Flad to shut up 24/7 :p
[/b]
Hah! As if that would work. From all forums I ever visit(ed), there's only one person who will be able to "shut me up" with ease, but I highly doubt anyone else can without valid reasons :p

ok undead, just if you do become a mod, please dont go all overly moderatorish. Ive seen that happen to good people, turn into almost robot like people.[/b]
True enough, Morro. 'Power', or 'might', even on a forum, is very attractive and people tend to strive to it. After all, it makes you feel a a whole lot bigger than normal members. Therefore, moderators often change (a bit) when they get that position. Rarely does it happen when that person doesn't change.
Back in the early days of Wc3c, I did want to become a moderator. Together with a few others, we promised each other we'd not get "arrogant" when we would become one. Three of those people I promised it to, didn't manage to keep the promise because they never did become a mod. I did... and well, be the judge yourself.

Undead_Lives

Hah! As if that would work. From all forums I ever visit(ed), there's only one person who will be able to "shut me up" with ease, but I highly doubt anyone else can without valid reasons :p[/b]
It would probably end up my only goal on this site.. :p
And don't worry. I'm not becoming a mod any time soon....oh well.
Footies does lag a bit with large armies...or when everyone rushes with lots of units to the middle.

Werbung: