Favorite WC3 MAP?

Fladian

I had a test today, (don't ask) so I'll be having a quite easy week coming...

Since German class will be cancelled tomorrow as well and thursday is a free day, you'll probably see me from time to time, Undead. Something is telling me that it isn't a good prediction...

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

My new fave map so far has to be my Kong, i know it sounds insanley stupid but i like king kong so much, that there cant be a better map for me :D. Although im not sure what you guys will think of it.

Benx_X

My new fave map so far has to be my Kong, i know it sounds insanley stupid but i like king kong so much, that there cant be a better map for me :D. Although im not sure what you guys will think of it.
[/b]
i would love to play that map, also i found out that i like to play micro arena, its a very fun custom map and it can help you think of strats for melee games

MeTaL GuArD

Right now my fav map: Isle of Despair ORPG. So much custom models of weapons/shields/helmets and weaponless models. Also quite nicely made proffesions, like blacksmith, jeweler, tailor etc.

Benx_X

AoS's rule btw.
[/b]
unfortuantly its true, if it wasnt for dota they wouldnt be so populor, but then again enmity campaign might of taken its spot or maby tides of blood, i dont mean rule as in thier the best (thier fun though), i mean as in they over populate warcraft.

Morrowind1357

i agree, there are waaaay too many DotA maps being played. Most i saw onscreen would have been the whole part of the viewable custom maps thing filled with DotAs, but only once.

Morrowind1357

Undead_Lives, your talking like a robot :( lighten up a little bit, its not as if everything that even mentions dota MUST be put into that thread, that way things get really messy. Its like directing people to different threads just to read that post, not a good idea.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

This topic is not for discussing DotA alone. If they would really like to do that, they can find the topic that already has been started about it.