Eledees - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jailbreak

RE: Eledees

i really want this now, it looks funny, don't you sorta power up you gravity thingy as you pick up more eledees or sumin like that?

TimpZ

there is a level editor, where you can share levels with friends through wiiconnect24.
I got it for £27.99, pre-owned, i traded in armoured core 4 and got £25 to spend in store.[/]

okay, i give in then :p

kaitora

i'm going to get it when i have enough coins... cos if it's free and i hate it, i won't mind... it looks tempting to buy with my money, but i can see myself regretting it

kaitora

it';s not like pikmin... no engine parts to collect... you don't have a roaming character like olimar... you only have a view like a fps (first person shooter) game, and you have to basically hunt for eledees using your wii mote

k-boz

I might decide to rent this game, coz even if it's not like pikmin it still looks like it might be a quick-fun game, but definitely not a keeper

Jailbreak

i went into argos to buy this 2day, there was one person serving and a line of about 20 people so i turned around and went to game to buy a wii points card lol.

kaitora

seriously, get the game... it looks l33t.... well all i know is that i'm going to get it when i get my first pay packet from my new job

kaitora

well i'm toying with the idea of saving 3000 coins to get... it's a task really, but i want to do it... i want to see if i have the patience to earn 3000 coins

Jailbreak

I got it yesterday, havnt played it much so far but what I have played is fun! nothing like pikmin but still its great! so fun just to chuck stuff around

Werbung:

pbarber00

I got it the other day, it's a good pick up and play game - the missus loves it.

not sure on the longevity of it tho, from the menu there looks to be only about 7/8 levels - each lasting about 10 mins.

only on level 5 at the minute - will keep you posted...