Eledees - WiiPros Official Thread

Ryano

RE: Eledees

Well I was thinking of getting this when it came out but I didn't have the money, it got alot of good reviews but I think I'll leave it...it looks like the kinda game that wouldn't last long.

Werbung:

EngWii

Ryano said:
Well I was thinking of getting this when it came out but I didn't have the money, it got alot of good reviews but I think I'll leave it...it looks like the kinda game that wouldn't last long.

You are completely right, really fun at first, but i haven't played it in a long time.
Maybe i'll trade it in, blockbuster is doing a deal where you get a selected game for £9.99, when you trade in another selected game.

kaitora

Ryano said:
Is there some sort of online mode were you can swap your made up levels or something like that?

yes there is... and i got the game yesterday it was 25 quid from argos, and cos i could get another game for 15 i got happy feet for my gf... and she loves both games

Kuoid

lmao im sure there are pink eledees that look like cats D:
theyre cute anyway
and :O i cant wait to finish it so i can smash the rooms up ^^

Jailbreak

oh yer i no the ones, i dont usualy look them i try manicaly to catch them lol cause thyeyre fast, i just smash the rooms up anyway, which is probably why i fail a lot of the missions lol

Werbung: