dreamGEAR Wii GameBlaster

Jesusdragon737

Kailas said:
Do you think that this would work with a remote jacket on it?

This wouldn't work AT ALL with the jacket on the wiimote. You wouldn't need the jacket while using this. It would serve no purpose. You would just have to take off the jacket before using it, then put it back on after using it.

Werbung:

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:
Kailas said:

This wouldn't work AT ALL with the jacket on the wiimote. You wouldn't need the jacket while using this. It would serve no purpose. You would just have to take off the jacket before using it, then put it back on after using it.

why does every1 like using the wii jackets... i know if feels nice and protects ur controller... but i sold mine... and 20$ is better than 4 wii jackets

gunners-4-life

cloudzero45 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
Kailas said:

why does every1 like using the wii jackets... i know if feels nice and protects ur controller... but i sold mine... and 20$ is better than 4 wii jackets

no offence but like you can make a buisness on selling wiimote jackets that nintedo give for free

Werbung: