dreamGEAR Wii GameBlaster

Theherolink_1

I dont agree D:....

You can shoot well.....if you look closely the b Button doesnt have anything attached to it so it really cant shoot well zapper looks much better...:)

Werbung:

beerbert

i still like the zapper better cuz with this one u have to shoot with the z button and there are only a few games that ushoot with that button

Jesusdragon737

gunners-4-life said:
lu1g1 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
This looks like the best wii gun by FAR. The positions of the wiimote and nunchuck are perfect. You have easy access to all the buttons both on the nunchuck and the wiimote. It also looks very comfortable. Just one thing. How can you connect the nunchuck to the wiimote with the setup of that gun?
yeah...maybe thats what it meant by "wireless" lol i have no idea how you would

it couldbe wireless if they had special adaptors, or mabye it just comes out

oh, yeah, that could work. The gun would have special plugs inside it where you plug in the nunchuck, then a cord would be built into the gun, and it would go to the wiimote and you plug it into that.

EDIT: on second thought, that wouldn't work at all....The nunchuck has a cord built into it. You couldn't fit it in that gun. Unless the gun comes with a modded nunchuck, I can't see how this works.

Jesusdragon737

lu1g1 said:
YoungRick said:
idon't see why you would have to but this gun... the only game that seems right with this gun is Resident Evil

i dont under stand you first sentance, please explain

but=buy, lu1g1. He's saying that the only reason to buy this game would be for RE4, so it's not really worth it.

Jailbreak

Theherolink_1 said:
I dont agree D:....

You can shoot well.....if you look closely the b Button doesnt have anything attached to it so it really cant shoot well zapper looks much better...:)

Indeed, all the wii shooting games so far use the B button to shoot, there for youd have to be reaching down the end of your "gun" so it wouldnt feel at all like a real gun. I'm gunna wait for the zapper.

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:
lu1g1 said:
YoungRick said:
idon't see why you would have to but this gun... the only game that seems right with this gun is Resident Evil

i dont under stand you first sentance, please explain

but=buy, lu1g1. He's saying that the only reason to buy this game would be for RE4, so it's not really worth it.

true... resident evil is the only good game right now with the zapper functions... but other good game are coming out like.... link's crossbow training, Ghost squad, and Umbrella Chronicles

oh and BTW.... youngRick is my cousin Ricky.... Hes new at the internet... and i don't think he knows how to edit post

Werbung: