Don't Lose Focus on Charlotte LAN Party

Werbung:
ok 2 things: 1 I have to find a local sitter, 2 I need to talk to our host about setup. I have done live spades tourneys and you can't wing it, your almost out of time. you need to pick hotels for confrence space, you need to contact a party rental place if the hotel doesnt provide tables and chairs. you need to figure out the electric too, do we need to buy $200 in power conditioners and a bunch of extention cords or is the juice spread around the room? how many hotels did you visit and get price quotes from? this aint a joke. you need to plan this shit out or its going to be gay. once you anounce the hotel we can get a block of rooms on the same floor so we are just a couple doors away. come on who is in charge?

who do we send money to? with spades events the took $50 per person up front and depending on how many showed they would but $20-30 back into the pot for the saturday tourney. so actual cost for 35-120 peps of rental space was about $20. I would say we need someone acountable to colect the cash and pay the hotel deposits for the confrence space before december starts.

Hypnos

wait? this is going to be a spades tournament? what happened to the lan party? spades are fun......but I'm not coming to Charlotte to play fuckin spades. I'm coming to drink beer, hang out, and possibly play some computer games with a bunch of quasi-strangers from all over the country.

Intoxicated

here here to hypnos^^

this cannot be in a public place. number one, these potheads cant smoke in public, its just a no no. that means no hotels. number two, i want to be able to drink, which also means no public place. kapesh, kapesh

no I made refrence to spades partys because you need about the same space, you cant shove 30 people in someones apartment and expect a good time, you need to rest confrence space, tables, chairs, shit sory I confused you fags, I think diLLA of J mentioned cards.......its a lan party homos, plan to bring your computer if someone steps up and takes this from fantasy to reality.

Werbung: