Don't Lose Focus on Charlotte LAN Party

DiLLa

AlphaEMA said:
yeah...but how big is the cabin? How many rooms will there be, is it in a park b/c parks around here you arn't allowed to have alcoholic beverages. just thoughts

they have some1 drive around to check if its a picnic but if your spending the night there they cant control that...what they gonna do bust up in there every 15 minutes after dark?

JHoliday said:
i just need a porch to smoke weed on!

amen to that shit..but if its wooded we wont need a porch

Dirty said:
Cant wait to hear about who fucks Ema!

ROFL

Werbung:

DiLLa

i thought you already said you couldnt bring pats comp or urself..you kno every1 is talkn shit..you talk shit to ...

just dish and no receive?

EMA

listen here..i wont bring my comp or pats...dilla i'm ganna do something..i'm ganna pwn on YOUR computer...my ass is coming down there...

i'll find a way...i'll straighten out the shit thats goin on right now...and i'll be down there

psychonaut13

teh bunny will be in full effect for this event! ie...i'll be helping blze should any of you fuckers get out of hand. you all know the bunny loves you. he does!

we need to be respectful and gawd awfully nice to the environment that blze is getting for us. you can still have a good time, just save the fucking shit up stuff for the lan.

Machiavelli

blze said:
this aint no frat party where the pledges come and clean it up
for you

::sighs::

Deviant said:
dont worry about me, i respcet everyones shit like its my own. if shit happens clean it.

I'm the same way, as long as we can burn a couch, we can all pitch in 3 bucks for a couch from Goodwill!

burning couches for a good cause is the best way to burn a couch

eggs

shit how can i forget mew1
no couch on fire but im sure we can set someone on fire...
like a midget !!!!111
omg
yar !!!111
circus midgets damn on fire would make it that much more bettar

or hire some strippars and say its a batchalor party1

DiLLa

im sure we can buy one of those 2 ft kiddie pools and some heaters..we can make moneybags blow the bubbles sincee he got banned from punx

Werbung: