Does ayone know how to be a succesfull jumper?

Werbung:

john66

Jumping is only truly useful if you use a shotgun, the crosshair doesn't get any larger so your set to go. Guns that get large crosshairs when jumping are pretty much useless to the playing style you desire.

MooCowMan

Jumping is only truly useful if you use a shotgun, the crosshair doesn't get any larger so your set to go. Guns that get large crosshairs when jumping are pretty much useless to the playing style you desire.

UMP has a very little change, It's a very good weapon for bunny hopping. I've recently been using it with an S1 ever since my P90 expired. L96A1 is actually a very affective bunny hopping weapon.. surprisingly.

spuznick242

yea like from bf2 its bunny hopping and only noobs do it in there but it seems to work alright in combat arms but im still not going to do it

Seawied

yea like from bf2 its bunny hopping and only noobs do it in there but it seems to work alright in combat arms but im still not going to do it

first off Melissa, 1) its not from BF2, the term was from the original CS where there was a physics exploit where you could go insanely fast by hopping at the right time, 2) No, Noobs CANT bunny hop and it actually takes some skill to be able to do this and aim, and 3) the top people of CA all have mastered this "noob skill" that you so proclaim.

yocool

Bunny hop owns

first off Melissa, 1) its not from BF2, the term was from the original CS where there was a physics exploit where you could go insanely fast by hopping at the right time, 2) No, Noobs CANT bunny hop and it actually takes some skill to be able to do this and aim, and 3) the top people of CA all have mastered this "noob skill" that you so proclaim.

Like he said I know some top players who u cant hit cause the bunny hop like crazy and no one can shoot them. G36E is good if u can hit long shots with it if your not n CQC. Shotty otherwise lol:)

Dipsticked

I never got jumping to work. I just jump to cover and then shoot. Bunny hopping is no, it doesnt work well. And in melee only you just look like an idiot doing it.

Werbung: