Does ayone know how to be a succesfull jumper?

Werbung:

Bostro

I am one of those jumpers that you see. I can tell yea is to practice. It was a strat I used in a previous fps game so I have a couple years of doing it. Its prolly best to use a lower recoil gun and high accurate gun. When jumping and shooting, try using there waist as am aim spot. So when you do jump, your bullets tend to go to the chest area. As stated above, junk flea is the best map to practice. The hardest part of jumping is still being able to shoot and be accurate. It might take some time, but can be a good tool to use in cqc. Best of luck.

DarkLink

Yeah, practice. Jump like hell with a good low recoil and high accuracy gun. I would suggest the G36E. Also, I don't just jump, I jump and crouch too. =)

R8er4ever

I just laugh at jumpers cause they remind me of a old kiddie flick. when they jump they look like "Peter Pan" so I just crack up...lmao

-DeaFen0-

Just don't jump. It's pretty stupid to see someone jump, as their accuracy goes down, while I just stand still right in front of them and fire off one shot 'HEADSHOT'. But, then again, if you want to be a little kid, newb, whatever name ticks you off, go right ahead. Cuz I'll just kill you with little effort.

E

Elite SEAL

keep jumping wildly---if you are strafing to the right, gradually move your mouse toward your computer (right handed) and if you are strafing to the left move it to the right--- its what i do

LODD2

Jumping is basically for nubs, they dont have ace aim. Its just that Combat Arms is too stupid to change the firing accuracy, it only drops slightly at CQB.

If you really have a desire to jump, choose a p90 (ammo and rate of fire), Uzi (ROF), k7 ( ROF) and get a heavy vest and a helmet because you'll need that.
I hate jumpers they get the MOST RANDOM KILLS EVER. I was in Snow Valley when 1 person half accross the map got shot and jumped up and shot at me and I got headshotted witha freaking l96.

electroflow

Jumping is basically for nubs, they dont have ace aim. Its just that Combat Arms is too stupid to change the firing accuracy, it only drops slightly at CQB.

If you really have a desire to jump, choose a p90 (ammo and rate of fire), Uzi (ROF), k7 ( ROF) and get a heavy vest and a helmet because you'll need that.
I hate jumpers they get the MOST RANDOM KILLS EVER. I was in Snow Valley when 1 person half accross the map got shot and jumped up and shot at me and I got headshotted witha freaking l96.

thats a frikin fluke =="

Werbung: