divine wind

Divine_Wind

Well Thank You, I appreciate the attention..
I enjoy PuNx server indubitably. It has been my #1 fav server for over 2 yrs. And I would gladly record a numerous amt. of demos as you like. As you relized playing with me, I infact use communication. I lead the team when I feel it is nescessary. I hope I can improve my team as well as myself and I am not looking for anything in particular I am having a great time playing on PuNx and I love the laughs...

Thank You for your understandings.

])!v!ne W!n])

Werbung:

Divine_Wind

Okay i recorded two demo's of myself with punx and lo3 players on the server. Thing is how do i post my demos on the forums??? I dont have a website to load them to.. Please guide me

Divine Wind

psychonaut13

the size of the demo files will probably prevent you from uploading them to the forum as an attachment. you're gonna need some web space. there's tons of free server space out there, just google it and find the one you can stand. personally, i'd love to see a demo

Dirty

Devine I dont think you cheat, but to prove to people that you dont were gonna have to take a look at those. I would suggest send them over AIM if you cant post them up somewhere.

Divine_Wind

ok...
I just put the demo's in .rar to make them smaller..
My aim name is GboobooTS
I will send the demos to everyone that has replied to this post via email or aim..

Divine_Wind

Crazy.. i just got a free website but there's only 1mb of space for files and 1 demo is 3mb even when its zipped or in .rar..
WTF and it takes 10 minutes to send via email.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Werbung:

Divine_Wind

you have to load CZ then go to console and type viewdemo Gib and Voila!

You're automatically in the driver seat of my car.... Fasten your seat belts and dont forget your helmet cause you aint neva eva seen a motha fucka like me before..

enjoy the film..

8)