divine wind

Werbung:

Deviant

Yeah, he used to be a reg at the 1.6 server, he was also in 420. I remember him because he was always #1 on the server and I had just started playing cs....so noone remembers me but I remember them lol. I was also just playing with him 1 v 1 and I beat him :D

Deviant

Nope, there were never many PuNx on when I played, and it was only a span of about 2 weeks, Christmas 03. It was always the 420 guys that were on, High Times was real cool, he helped me out alot. He actually banned a guy once because he was callin me a noob and shit (which I most definately was). I then found that I couldn't play from my dorm because of the school's firewall. When I went home one weekend I thought the PuNx server was gone! Then when my bro bought cz and I put it on my computer, PuNx was already on my favorites list. So I haven't even been playin steadily for a year quite yet. I never thought I'd ever be in PuNx *sheds a tear of joy*

Intro

This guy and Wh!te W!dow have been in question a lot.

I thought they were together, given the !'s used as i's..

Wh!te W!dow
D!v!ne W!nd

I dunno.. Sometimes the haxor travels in herds. Or messes.

A mess of haxor.

BLAZED.

EMA

Emily=LAZY

gag·gle noun.
1) A flock of geese. See Synonyms at flock1.
2)A cluster or group: “A gaggle of photographers huddled on the sidewalk beside a swelling crowd of onlookersâ€

well i'll be damned...whatever

psychonaut13

definately saw some interesting stuff today playin with this cat. his view is fine until he shoots, and then you can see the wiggle. odd shit indeed.

Werbung:

Defender

Well I remember DW well and he was better imho than he is now. I have no problem owning his ass the past few days and you all know I suck. I think he is just catching a few of you. As for White Widow....him I have not spectated enough.

As always...we will be watchful.