Default Weapon Change

CookieMan

I agree. Nexon will surely not reduce prices, but if thinking what gun they might add, it will probably be an assault rifle or a sniper rifle. Probably like the ak-47 or the m4. For the sniper rifle probably like the l9.

AK-47 and M4A1 are already available to be default weapon change. How long (Or do you even) has it been since you played Combat Arms?

Werbung:

orestul

AK-47 and M4A1 are already available to be default weapon change. How long (Or do you even) has it been since you played Combat Arms?

I play Combat Arms everyday, for an hour or two. When I said that they might add a gun like the AK-47 or M416, I meant that they might add it to the guns that you can buy for gp, not the weapon change.

Cyder

I think NEXON will reduce the price of these existing guns that you can make your default as they add new weapons. The new ones will replace these ones at the cost of 35k NX and the existing should drop to like 20k... they will milk it as long as possible...

You have to think about how much you really care about combat arms. If you think that it is something you'll seriously be playing most every day for more than $35 of 90 weapons, but if you my quit in a year or so, don't buy it. Especially since their is no legal way to buy CA accounts, like there is in EVE, oh how I love my pirates.

Werbung: