Default Weapon Change

orestul

I dont buy nx at all, but paying 35 dollars to just change my gun while I can just as well buy it for a month or something like that. It might be good for people who play non stop 8 hours a day, and are really into the game, but otherwise for people who play only sometimes, its a bad deal.

Werbung:

th3tech

probably a huge waste, and if a played is playing so much.. then they should have enuff gp to purchase every time.. i would never get it

CookieMan

They will probably lessen the default change by a lot in the next patch, and add more weapons.
What would be a weapon you would want to be included?

orestul

I agree. Nexon will surely not reduce prices, but if thinking what gun they might add, it will probably be an assault rifle or a sniper rifle. Probably like the ak-47 or the m4. For the sniper rifle probably like the l9.

orestul

Well, I agree with that statement 120 percent. And if you dont want to spend it on food, then just buy it as nx and buy like 2 good guns for 90 days. That money will last you for 6 months of buying good guns. But that probably will be only a good choice for hard core gamers who play a lot.

Werbung: