Burst or Auto?

Ender07

I say auto, but like Love said, make yourself use burst by just firing 3-6 shots at once to let your accuracy go up and not be spraying and praying everywhere!

Werbung:

iforgotmyname

I use automatic. Because i can still use burst by holding down the mouse for half a second, and i can go fully auto at any time. going burst means you have to press the change mode button when you want to switch to fully auto.

UnholyReaper

AUTO FTW! I try to shoot pretty decently when I remember but sometimes I spray way too much. I've gotten used to the AK-47 enough that I can control my spray but usually I still take 10-15 bullets which is pretty bad. That's why I like the K7, UMP, and G36E. They're either really strong or really fast.

McOneNut

I've tried both. Although burst provides accuracy, auto doesn't constrain you. You can still burst fire 2~4 bullets at a time while in auto mode. I do that with the G36E and it works quite well. What if someone sneaks up on you and starts running around you up close, it'll be easier to spray to save your ass than to take extra time aiming at the rapidly moving target. Anyway, one word for auto... flexibility.

comando602

I use auto, but in bursts if that makes sense. The gun is on full auto but I will repeatedly click the fire button rapidly. TO ME it seems more accurate, I could def tell a difference esp when I get in 2 on 1 situations. Using that method I usually end up on top.

u are wrong,wehn you are in burst the crosshair reduces considerably,BTW,the k2 with burst its a monster

manty5

Always carry in auto. If you see a target at a range where you need the accuracy, you will often have the time to hit the F key before opening up. But if someone pops up in your face, hitting the F key is going to be the last thing through your head. The first thing through your head will be 5 SMG rounds.

TAW_Paramarta

I'm going burst with my AK-103, because when you do burst mode, your accuracy increases dramatically, even if you are walking or even jumping, it is still accurate. For all of you guys who still have problem with handling burst mode (I'm one of them lol), try to improve your timing, just like what you do when you fire pistols so it becomes full auto-like. Good luck.

Werbung: