Burst or Auto?

Werbung:

MadJanet

Auto is like probably one of the main things to kill other people.

But occasionally, I would mess around with Burst for the heck of it lol

Love

I manually burst.
It saves bullets, and you'll be able to kill more without having to reload.
You of course, need to get used to the ROF,
once you're quite used to it, practice shooting, say, 4-6 shots, depending on your aim.
I normally aim for the chest, and let the recoil get me a HS.

You spray and pray nubs :p

penguino69

yeah i'm an auto guy, mostly because i use an ak-47 w/ a scope,
and i use it for single shots,
even if the ak had burst,
it throws off your aim(unless your using a k2)

Fielding

For me, it's a question of Burst or Semi-Auto, and I go with burst, except if I'm trying to shoot through small cracks on Junk Flea.

madjecks

I use auto, but in bursts if that makes sense. The gun is on full auto but I will repeatedly click the fire button rapidly. TO ME it seems more accurate, I could def tell a difference esp when I get in 2 on 1 situations. Using that method I usually end up on top.

llamaeatataco

auto all the way, most guns can't kill with 3 shots, and you can shoot more bullets accurately by just tapping with full auto than with burst. plus, auto = panic button for getting ambushed. It may hurt them and it definitely gets you noticed, auto all the way (but usually controlled).

GODOFTHUNDER

i usually use auto when im facing 4-5 ppl at once but if u have burst it is more accurate at long ranges, but i use the MP5 it is awesome when in close medium range jus make sure u can handle its rate of fire, i also like the AK-103 it is godly. hope this helps

jklp44

auto for large numbers but if you are one on one then burst. burst is more accurate but full auto is best for large number spraying :]

Love

Just shoot auto single shot like (tap it very briefly so that only 1-2 shots fire) It is much more accurate than burst people!

It also gives you the option to go fully auto.
So you have somewhat of a sniper, and then you have your full out AR/SMG.
It works, and it's worth a shot.

Werbung:

IKilledYouIn1

I prefer Auto. Burst is good depending on what gun. For example: UZI Sucks for burst. A good gun for burst would be the g36. And I have to agree wuth the people that voted for burst-it is fun. Plus shoot the chest and they die so quick it's like magic l0l!