Betrayal

Werbung:

Fladian

True, but you don't learn as specific from your mistakes when Word auto-corrects them, than that you show those mistakes in a normal post. There are quite some other reasons as well.

Fladian

Perhaps, though it more often corrects things I don't want it to correct, so it is more annoying than anything else. That it isn't as chaotic as the normal way I write, is a fact though.

But again, I don't fully agree with what you said. Though it does correct you, it doesn't show you why it is wrong. When said here on a forum, and corrected by someone who knows it better, you'll (most of the time) get a far better explanation of why it is wrong.

Oh class is starting again. I'm off.

Undead_Lives

I said for grammatical mistakes, usually it will. Unless it is in auto correct. Which you can fix actually. For spelling, there is an auto corrent menu which you can change.

Undead_Lives

Maybe, but the computers are only superior in a few ways. The human mind has the capacity to surpass any computer.
It would be good if we got back on topic now...

Werbung:

Werewulf

yes..the human mind is liek space itself...is basicly space within spce and no computer would say what i just said if they wernt programed to do it.
okay okay iv had my fill.