Best Sniper????

Werbung:

B0ING

i think the LA96 is crap to be honest, its really a mid range gun with that accuracy and even then its hard to hit (for a sniper).
i think the best one is the SR25, sure its a 2 shot kill but if you miss with the LA your pretty much dead really with its fire rate but the SR25 can just keep firing shots with not much noticable accuracy loss, i can get easy multis and ultra kills with it and have even got a few fantastics.
for snow valley though i would take the M24 becuase the only good cover is the sandbags and even then their head is showing and you can easily headshot them, and if there in the open they wont get enough time to run for cover or find you until you shoot them for the killshot.

in close quarters id say the UMP or MP5 and if your a good shot the 600GP shotgun or military shotgun.

hope i helped :D

Voidghost

The best sniper IN THE GAME, and other good ones.

Now the BEST SNIPER is the L96A1 Black Magnum. It can kill A SUPER SPY IN ONE SHOT, 100% chance, AND KILL 3 PEOPLE IN A ROW. ITS AS ACCURATE AS A M24.:D

This is the definite best weapon, available through the Myst-N supply case, by like 5% chance. (note, its NX). ITS NOT THE SAME AS A L96, almost a different weapon.
List of differences from L96A1:

Good points:D: More damage, more accurate, more stable(when aiming), faster reload, larger magazine (6 bullets i think), looks awesome.

Bad points:mad:: ITS OUTRAGEOUSLY HEAVY:eek:, costs NX, REALLY hard to get, (try buying 20 Myst-N cases).

spuznick242

lately i've been not using a sniper but when i do it is more than likely the L96 and i know im not going to use the drugnov(not too sure on spelling) but in my mind it is the worst gun in the game and im good at shooting but i just wasnt good with it...

caleeb12

I have to say never get a semi-auto sniper rifle. Bolt action is by far more powerful than the semi's anyway. They're more accurate and have less recoil because they're bolt action.

Voidghost

Bolt action and semi-auto is good, depends on what u like. (funny thing is sometimes my L96 lets me go semi-auto sometimes, i can continue firing, not sure why.)

Semi-auto point: faster fire, sight doesn't pull out when preparing next shot, better medium range.
Bolt-action: more damage, more accuracy, best long range.

MooCowMan

In my honest opinion, the semi auto snipers are beginner's snipers. You fuck up, you get another shot, you fuck up again, you get another shot. M24 or L96A1 (Any of its variants) are the best.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Now the BEST SNIPER is the L96A1 Black Magnum. It can kill A SUPER SPY IN ONE SHOT, 100% chance, AND KILL 3 PEOPLE IN A ROW. ITS AS ACCURATE AS A M24.:D

This is the definite best weapon, available through the Myst-N supply case, by like 5% chance. (note, its NX). ITS NOT THE SAME AS A L96, almost a different weapon.
List of differences from L96A1:

Good points:D: More damage, more accurate, more stable(when aiming), faster reload, larger magazine (6 bullets i think), looks awesome.

Bad points:mad:: ITS OUTRAGEOUSLY HEAVY:eek:, costs NX, REALLY hard to get, (try buying 20 Myst-N cases).

I don't think it can kill a Super Spy with 500 AP in one shot