Best Sniper????

jklp44

Hi i use the m4a1 and i wanted t o know what is the BEST sniper? l96a1 or AWM. i jsut dont know. also what are the best short and middle range weapons in your opinion too. im a pretty awesoem sniper but i dont know which one to use...
Short- ?????
Mid- m4a1
Long- ??????
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

Werbung:

Love

L96 by far, 1 shot one kill.
Though if you can't aim, I suggest the sniper with the 30 round mag.
Forgot the name, lawl.

Layzie

These descriptions aren't exact but they're relative to the meters given when you look at the description of each gun.

M24(Bolt Action): Accuracy: 5/5 Damage: 4/5 Rate of Fire:1/5 Portability:3/5 Recoil: 2/5
L96A1(Bolt Action):Accuracy: 4/5 Damage: 5/5 Rate of Fire:1/5 Portability:2/5 Recoil: 3/5
SR25(Semi-Auto):Accuracy: 4.5/5 Damage: 3.5/5 Rate of Fire:2.5/5 Portability:3/5 Recoil: 3/5
MSG90(Semi-Auto):Accuracy: 4.5/5 Damage: 4/5 Rate of Fire:2/5 Portability:3/5 Recoil: 3/5

Personally, I wouldn't choose the M24 or the MSG90. The M24 is accurate, but extremely slow and doesn't do the one shot kill. With it's rate of fire, you'll be dead after you fire the first shot. The MSG90 is almost exactly like the SR25 except it does a little more damage but it's rate of fire is noticeably slower. If you're deciding between the SR25 or MSG90, they're both 2-shot kill guns so a small increase in damage in the MSG90 isn't going to be much help. However, the small increase in Rate of Fire for the SR25 is a lot of help. That allows you to nail the inevitable two shot kills much quicker than the MSG90 thus increasing your killing ability. The L96A1 is my favorite sniper rifle (1shot kill). My accuracy with this gun is more than 80%. The only shots I can't do with this gun are the long range targets who are hidden behind sand bags and only have their head showing. Besides that, I can use this gun in close quarters combat [I have a quick shot] as well as mid range and I can be extremely deadly. On snow valley (I'll use it as an example since it's basically a sniper map), I can average about 75 kills with 10 deaths depending on the length of the game and the game mode.

To help you decide, ask yourself a few questions:
1. Are you accurate?
2. Are you a quick shot (able to shoot within 1 second)?
3. Are you able to dodge bullets during a reload?

If you answered "No" to any of these, I suggest you use the SR25. Otherwise go with the L96A1.

If that doesn't help you, then use whichever feels fun to you. It's a game afterall.

IKilledYouIn1

L96 FTW! If you are always rushing to get kills get the L96. That's your long range gun. Short range gun would be regular pistol. The regular pistol is actually the best pistol if you can shoot fast. I hope this helps.

Ender07

I think the SR25 is the best for maps like two towers because sometimes its so chaotic you need that fast semi-auto shooting style, however the L96A1 is awesome for longer range like snow valley because you can usually kill 2 out of 3 snipers you would see before getting return fire since its basically a 1 shot kill!

SpIkE_JoNzE

man the L96A1 is for mucho the best rifle (forme) and the SR-25 is a good rifle too this both friend helped me make 500 headshots

SpIkE_JoNzE

I hate the WOODLAND, for me is too slow, but, lest face it, in my inventory, this rifle has been the deadliest.....

(DAM: 45.23% accuracy)
(56 Headshots)..

LOL but, maybe ill use it sometime later....

henshaw2

the sr-25 sandfire which just came out in the new supply case is really good try to get it it ownz :)

i personally like the sr-25 or msg-90

RyuTakezaki

If you're used to the one-shot, one kill thing, then go with the L96A1, but honestly, imo

for the cost to in-game effiency ratio, you might as well just get a really accurate assault rifle with a lot of damage, and just buy a scope

L96A1 is like what? 1500 a day?

my M4A1 is 800 and with the scope its only a little bit more, and you can snipe pretty much anyone with that gun

or get the Streyr AUG or the G36, which already have the scope(but its not as good as red dot)

AK with red dot pretty much is a SVD, imo, but I've only used it for a few situations.

Werbung:

Layzie

Yeah, like most have said (I think I mentioned as well in my OP), play the sniper you feel most comfortable with. (Yeah.. i'm just forum trolling while my computer finishes reformatting)