Best Sniper????

Werbung:

Cheesenugg

If you ask me i prefer the M24 only on Snow valley. When those idiots show their heads even a little its like childs-play. That being said if you are a supurb shot with the L9, go for it while i honestly hate the damn thing, others find it to be quite useful.

Attempt to get us back on topic BTW..

CombatShoota

The only reason I wouldn't always use the L96 is because of its below par fire rate and recoil. It isn't a problem for me because I average 20 kills with a sniper per game in snow valley CTF. But, for rookie snipers the L96 is not a recommended choice.

I prefer the MSG-90 because I own with it, but it isnt a one hit kill unless you headshot or hit in the back.

So in conclusion, stick with the MSG-90 until you rack up a good amount of kills per game, then switch guns.

da_kachman

I like the msg90 because its semi and does more damage than sr25

What I also don't understand is that people are so jealous towards others when they have a l9 arctic wolf when its just a regular l9 with a silencer...

Werbung:

spuznick242

Lately I've been getting most snipers with a M14 on auto with an Itec scope, and S1. Earlier I took out a few l9's and even a few PSG's. I'm really good with the M24 (i can jump in the air, shoot, and head shot most times), but the M14 is one of my new favorite counter sniping wepons.