Best Kill Streaks. What map? What gun? What Mods? Post your story up.

spuznick242

on an old account i got a kill streak of 53 i think with only 3 deaths but then i forgot the password and i cant get on it anymore so it really doesnt matter

Werbung:

CookieMan

Streak

Probably like, 7.
Snow Valley.
M16.
Trip Mines.
I waited at the top of the silo building, and placed mines. Eventually was killed by 2 noobs with LAW.

MooCowMan

My best KS was 41 kills.

Combat-Arms_05-2.jpg

It was in this match. 80% of my kills were from the Arctic Wolf.

huytran1993

i think my kill streak is 20, i have a suckis computer. i am planning on buying new video card this summer so it will be fun. Then i can get more kill streak. And sorry if i played any of you and i camped alot, it my computer's fault.

disturbed9-10

okay mine was 2 / 30 kill streaks one in bush with g36c with silencers and a extended mag and the other snowally with a g36c same mods and a la9 silencer and a extended mag :) my in game name is disturbed9 and disturbed10 hit me up im not great tho hahh

CookieMan

wow i owned all yall 39 kills waverider i had some gun i forgot the name but it was a tan one
Wow, you would remember something like that, so you're obviously lying.
M590 CQB, RattleSnake: 9 kill streak. They always attacked in a group of 3, and I got like, 6-7 Multi Kills. !!!!one!!!!1eleventy1!!!!!!!!!!

iSh0cked

Your moms bed, my dick, sperm extender, well. I met your mother in a bar.. She was looking for another woman.. I walked by, and said. 'Hey babe, how 'bout me and you go back to the car, and you know. Flip some pancakes..' She said, 'You just answered my question, big boy'. After that. I left her on the highway.

Direcool

I was killing some noobs at waverider I think yesterday and got 55 kills or something. I think I got 60 kills once can't remember.

Werbung:

orestul

Best kill streak is 13 with l9 on waverider. I was sniping people for a while till they finally figured out where I was after all my bullets were gun and I started sniping them with M16.