Best Kill Streaks. What map? What gun? What Mods? Post your story up.

PiAnaHoLiC91

28 kill streak in Waverider.
I moded the M4A1 and the M4A16 with scope and EXT mag II.
used the default pistol and
the loyal m9 bayonett and faught till my last slash

Whats your story?

REMEMBER TO TEA BAG the LADIES =]

Werbung:

LordNor

22 kills - combo of the UMP and M4A1 with ACOG3 and S1 - Cold Seed - Bravo Side

It was a 2 vs 2 and one of the two kept leaving and someone else would take their spot. Towards the end of the game I was like 40 - 8 and a bunch of people joined right away. Before I even killed any of them, I see... "Lord hacker" when it was 70 kills out of 100 on a game when they joined.

Jordan B

Everyone will say that it's bs, and I get labelled a hacker all the time because of it, but my kill
streak is 119 .

119, that's right. Check my profile if you don't believe me.

No, I have never hacked, I got stuck in a 140 kill elim with an idler. Awesomeness :D

Spawn raped till the match finished. Yayz !

My best "proper" streak was 27, in waverider, sniping .

Seawied

most of the time I don't bother cause I want the next game to get rolling. The game isn't so much about the score for me, more just to goof around

XCalibry

Everyone will say that it's bs, and I get labelled a hacker all the time because of it, but my kill
streak is 119 .

119, that's right. Check my profile if you don't believe me.

No, I have never hacked, I got stuck in a 140 kill elim with an idler. Awesomeness :D

Spawn raped till the match finished. Yayz !

My best "proper" streak was 27, in waverider, sniping .

shame shame on you for praying on victim that walked away from the keyboard! :p

Mine was 23, JF it was a 3 vs 2 game and the 2 were noobs... I died b/c I just ran out of bullets of the 2nd or 3rd gun I picked up

Werbung:

Jordan B

Hehe , what can I say. I wish nexon would reset my kill streak though, I'm sick of being called an opker.

I blame AFK noobs.