Best/Fastest Way to Level?

Werbung:

Archus

The best way to get GP and EX before nexon changed it was
Junk Flea CTF 2v2,but 3v3 can work as well.

i managed to do a 1 v 1 CTF in deathroom once, thats was easy :)

i find elimination is the best fun:GP/EXP ratio for me, as long as i get a 1+ KDR then i generally get about 100 per game so i dont have to try too hard :p

L96A1 just pick off the noobs

rocktrns

i managed to do a 1 v 1 CTF in deathroom once, thats was easy :)

i find elimination is the best fun:GP/EXP ratio for me, as long as i get a 1+ KDR then i generally get about 100 per game so i dont have to try too hard :p

L96A1 just pick off the noobs

yes 1vs ctf are really fun but nexon took that mode away
It does give you lots of ex and gp aswell

Live2Die

I remembered getting decent experience from doing "One Man Army" battles in Junk Flea, I believe.
I would keep throwing those blinding "grenades" too.

MooCowMan

I've been getting A LOT of experience from Spy Hunt lately. Good matches where I get SS and upload I get around 800-950 exp and 1700 gp. Matches I don't get SS or kill the SS I get 300-500 exp. Spy Hunt is def. the way to go..

Tesaga

I find CTF better for getting more GP and XP than standard elimination, especially if you get a couple of flag caps of flag recoverys.

One method for ranking up fast that i thought of yesterday but haven't tried yet is this though, you might wanna give it a try:

Have you ever joined a server only a couple of minutes from finishing and then at the end, with only a couple of kills and 2 minutes played, you get aroun 70-80 XP and similar with GP. Well, this could be used for fast ranking up.

If you grab a piece of paper and a pen, start joining a few different servers and note down the number of the server and the time left to play (have a clock or stop watch to hand also). Once you have a few servers jotted down the say finish in 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 8 minutes and 11 minutes, you can then start with joining each server just in time for the round end and some free and easy XP points. Once you have got the finishing screen and points for the game 2 minutes, you can move into the room that was finishing in 5 minutes (that now will be just 2-3 minutes from ending)...and so on...and so on.

As i said, i haven't tried this but have experienced it a couple of times where i've joined a server, just for it to end shortly after but still get a substantial wad of points, even with low or even NO kills.

Try it out if you want, and maybe report back with your sucesses and failures.

As i said at the start though, just play the mode you find the most fun as you will at least get more skilled at the game and learn the maps and weapons better. From my experience (limited) Elimination offers the pooest rewards for taking part in, although it is one of the most popular clearly.

Hope this helps and isn't just a waste of time :)

Rad.

Thats a Hell a Lotta Work dude

E

Elite SEAL

well, if you get a good gun, and play Junk Flea a few times -1 Man Army works good, you will get lots of exp and gp, and then you should probably do an elimination round, so that you don't get bored, then do Junk Flea again.

mathewpwnlord

i really wanna tell you one quick way of exp i like =]

1.fireteam
2.short noraml games up to (50)
3.and SnD

oh and in fireteam if u lagg on the bus on top of it. and scope the tank make sure you dont lag if you do ur goin to be stuck in the engien

Werbung: