Best/Fastest Way to Level?

E

Elite SEAL

I just did this with some friends -we all did Spy Hunt on Waverider, and what we did was "switch" who the super spy was. In other words, we would choose a guy to get all of the intel, but he would wait to get the last one, while all the other players TK'd each other. No one would kill the spy, and the spy wouldn't kill anyone.

trust me, everyone gets a lot of exp and gp, and you do get exp and gp for killing your team mates.

Just keep doing this until you can't for whatever reason.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I just did this with some friends -we all did Spy Hunt on Waverider, and what we did was "switch" who the super spy was. In other words, we would choose a guy to get all of the intel, but he would wait to get the last one, while all the other players TK'd each other. No one would kill the spy, and the spy wouldn't kill anyone.

trust me, everyone gets a lot of exp and gp, and you do get exp and gp for killing your team mates.

Just keep doing this until you can't for whatever reason.
That's basically power leveling and is total BS. :D

MooCowMan

dude, it is not BS, I got a total of like 2,000 something GP and a whole lot of EXP too, you just have to get guys willing to wait for money and EXP.

:p It's still power leveling so it is BS. It's like the snowball fight thing, you sit there wacking a friend for 30 minutes, get tons of exp and gp, then your friend does the same to you. Spy Hunt, it's basically the same thing except you wait around for time to run down rather then try to wack your friend.

E

Elite SEAL

:p It's still power leveling so it is BS. It's like the snowball fight thing, you sit there wacking a friend for 30 minutes, get tons of exp and gp, then your friend does the same to you. Spy Hunt, it's basically the same thing except you wait around for time to run down rather then try to wack your friend.

you don't really just wait and do nothing, for the players, they are killing each other, and the spy can collect intel and talk.

I think you could come up with better words than "it's BS"

MooCowMan

you don't really just wait and do nothing, for the players, they are killing each other, and the spy can collect intel and talk.

I think you could come up with better words than "it's BS"

But the player who gets to be Super Spy is technically doing nothing for all the experience he will be getting when he uploads. It's power leveling, it's cheap, it's the lazy way of leveling and I'm pretty sure it's against Nexon's TOS. You're no better than a glitcher or a hacker. :)

E

Elite SEAL

But the player who gets to be Super Spy is technically doing nothing for all the experience he will be getting when he uploads. It's power leveling, it's cheap, it's the lazy way of leveling and I'm pretty sure it's against Nexon's TOS. You're no better than a glitcher or a hacker. :)

Um...prove that it's illegal in Combat Arms, and I wont do it, and btw, I only did it once, and don't exactly plan on doing it again.

seriously? I don't see how being resourceful is illegal, er...well, it's Nexon...so...

E

Elite SEAL

Under Service Use and Restrictions

http://nxcache.nexon.net/nx/global/legal_info/terms.html

and yes, what you're doing is power leveling.

ok, I read it, but...it seems to gear it towards using software and stuff. Although, so it is power leveling if you only do it once?! I could see if you did it a bunch of times.

I still am kind of iffy on this whole power leveling thing, I mean, it was only done with friends and chat, no software or programs, etc. And then couldn't playing in a certain room continuously be called power leveling? because you are doing the same thing over again to get EXP and level up.

E

Elite SEAL

Just forget it if you only did it once. Don't do it anymore :D

I know, I wasn't planning on doing it more than once anyways.

you know, instead of saying it was bs, if you just told me it was against Nexon's rules, I wouldn't have started asking questions and stuff and trying to explain it all. :rolleyes:

Werbung: