Be able to rent pets

Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I actually laughed at the maplestory joke. Now, this guy may be on to something. Have dogs as A secondary weapon, and you could call them out (think CoD5) and they run around raping everyone until they all get shot.

-DeaFen0-

Oh snap, never thought of that. Well, the dogs could serve as a sort of radar system (modern UAVs a la CoD4 would be better though). That's about it. No utter anhilation of the enemy through dogs, no secondary weapon, no second life, NOTHING!

AntiBeast

Not a good idea at all.. lol sorry.. wrong game.. however, an event, i think this would work for an event. i have no freaking clue what kind of event would involve the temporary ability to purchase pets.. but it might work a bit then.. even then they would have to texture, animate, model etc the animals then create a new animal game mode so people could still play the game unruined by players with their 'pets'. I hate to be a nay sayer, but yeah... its too much effort, work, programming etc for such a thing.. they would better invest their time in improving upon other things..

Blackthorne

Can I have this pet to back me up?

ani004.gif

CWEric

We should be able to ride some of the pets too like horses or elephants.

Don't forget the American Eagle could also be a good pet to buy. They will fly in cycle in the sky and when they spot an enemy they will dive and attack.

Werbung:

Liekthis

We should be able to ride some of the pets too like horses or elephants.

Don't forget the American Eagle could also be a good pet to buy. They will fly in cycle in the sky and when they spot an enemy they will dive and attack.

Sorry, this would be a bad idea. I couldnt imagine my enemy riding up to me on an elephant, or an annoying bird attacking me from above lol.