Be able to rent pets

It would be awesome if you had pets , they follow you and if you die u can control the pet and the pet helps and covers you atacking here are some types that could be selled :

Starter pet : Dog 10-40 damge
Health:100
Price :
N/A

1.Tiger 20-40 dmg
Helath: 120
1000 for 20 days
3000 for 40 days

2.Wolf 20-50
Health:150
1200 for 21 days
10,000 for 41 days

3.Trained Dog 10-30
Helath:110
500 for 20 days
2000 for 60 days

4.Lion 30-50
Health:170
Price:
1000 for 21 days
20,000 for 2 months

5.Bear DMG 25-40
Helath:200
Price:
1000 for 20 days
1000 for 1 month and 15 days

Hope you like my ideas it took me 15 mins to wrtie and think of each one :D
THere good give me your opinions on other animals if you would like .

P.S Love and Rodger please check this and say if its good or bad idea i hope for your opinion.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

if want animals,go play far cry 2! anyway bears and lions and tigers and stuff that would not be realistic! but dogs and stuff yeah.

DarkLink

Yeah, pets don't really match with the game. But I would suggest renting mercenaries, I mean some support or back up that follows you around and shoots people. Wouldn't that be nice?

Thunderhead

yeah, that could be cool. would it count for a kill if you kill the merc backup? does the merc backup die when his buyer dies, or does he just run back to base? ;)

Love

yeah, that could be cool. would it count for a kill if you kill the merc backup? does the merc backup die when his buyer dies, or does he just run back to base? ;)

If this were to be added (Which is a %100 chance it won't) the summoned monster ought to spawn with you if you die.
So when the monster dies, you continue to live on, but when you die, the monster dies as well.

TheBigHit

i think a similar more realistic idea would be RC aids.. a remote controlled tank or helicopter would be more appropriate and more realistic.. it could take the place of a secondary weapon and would not require AI to be added to the game. its important to remember the developers when thinking of ideas. this RC idea is very similar to 007: Night Fire from PS2 if anyone remembers that game. but just a few options of remote control vehicles that can do some damage but for the most part be used to safely scout with minimal defenses however leaving the player stationary and vonerable to attack while controlling the vehicle.

Werbung:

-DeaFen0-

That is perhaps the wierdest and most random idea there could ever be for an FPS. This isn't Fable 2, this is Combat Arms. Does the US Army use dogs to kill terrorists/insurgents? Possibly to help seek them out, but not to kill them. Please, living the killing to the knives and combustible weapons.