Be able to rent pets

rocktrns

i think it would make the game to corny like in what war game or in real life do you see soilders riding on horses or elephants and plus it would be to hard to control the elephant and then shot and they would also need bigger maps for this idea
We should be able to ride some of the pets too like horses or elephants.

Don't forget the American Eagle could also be a good pet to buy. They will fly in cycle in the sky and when they spot an enemy they will dive and attack.

Werbung:
Not a good idea at all.. lol sorry.. wrong game.. however, an event, i think this would work for an event. i have no freaking clue what kind of event would involve the temporary ability to purchase pets.. but it might work a bit then.. even then they would have to texture, animate, model etc the animals then create a new animal game mode so people could still play the game unruined by players with their 'pets'. I hate to be a nay sayer, but yeah... its too much effort, work, programming etc for such a thing.. they would better invest their time in improving upon other things..

lol thats just my idea i kno they wont add i , Nexon never puts attention to any1 , and infact they dont even put a bit of attention to COmbatarms becuz if they did hackers would have decreased but ijstead they keep coming and coming

Werbung:

Stepsoft

lol that be cool but what if people killed the pets for fun lol
like your bored or something
then again they could make something like called Pet arena and pets fight and u gamble gp or nx :D
i hoped in the next maybe 3 patches they put tanks airplanes and like transportation to use and fight that would be awesome