• Yes, I love this gun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would be the pwned guy on Waverider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

MooCowMan

moo i get wat ur saying but....the l9 is a 1 shot kill and u dont here people complaining about it(unless there noobs)

The L9 isn't a semi-auto sniper rifle that has pinpoint accuracy for up to a mile away from its target. It has a special barrel designed to reduce recoil.. the gun is basically the perfect sniper rifle. There is no possible way they could add this gun to the game without it being ridiculously over powered.

It would have the firing rate of an SR25, the accuracy of an M24, and the power of an L9.

wareagle2

trikstadude3=Claymores. C4 . That's what we need xD[/QUOTE]
the C4 would be awesome able to like put it for remote detonation or anywhere or set a tripwire that would have to act like the setting of the bomb in search and destroy otherwise it would be really inaccurate or so that you could have all this a new advanced backpack like three to four slots for it:) that would make it awesome

also a ghillie suit to add for uniforms like the different camo would make it a different ghillie

but that would be awesome gun it would have to be like a very special gun for anyone to use unfortunately it therefore makes it impossible:(

Jordan B

What if they made this gun General of the army rank requirement !?

Youe average noob will never play the game for THAT long .

MooCowMan

facepalm-1.gif

Werbung: