• Yes, I love this gun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would be the pwned guy on Waverider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Elite SEAL

This SR is pwnage!:D it would be extremely deadly on maps like Snow Valley and Waverider--imagine, your on the rooftops with a buddy, and you hear a HUGE BOOM! and you see your friend just get pwned three ways from sunday=barrett:cool:

Werbung:

Jordan B

No, No, and No . As much fun as it would be, there is no way they can balance it, unless it took like 7 secs to reload and/or it was a super spy weapon.

It's amazingly fun in Cod 4, I must say.

E

Elite SEAL

well, it would probably take like, 3 or so secs. to reload, and it'd be semi auto, but have a lot of recoil, so it would have a low RoF, but then it'd be 1 shot kill.

only problem is...it'd be pretty heavy:(

cvspartan101

The thing is that we already have a strong sniper rifle, the L9

I would put it in the gay if it had low ammo, very long reload, or its a SS wep

MooCowMan

You know how unrealistic it would be to make it a slow reload? The only thing that could balance this gun is make it a REALLY high rank and give it lots of recoil and a slow fire rate. Even then its really unrealistic, lots of recoil yes but slow fire rate no.. when prone the fun can fire all of its rounds in a matter of seconds. Basically this gun would be too powerful for this game.. which is why we will probably never see it.

Jordan B

You know how unrealistic it would be to make it a slow reload? The only thing that could balance this gun is make it a REALLY high rank and give it lots of recoil and a slow fire rate. Even then its really unrealistic, lots of recoil yes but slow fire rate no.. when prone the fun can fire all of its rounds in a matter of seconds. Basically this gun would be too powerful for this game.. which is why we will probably never see it.

Indeed. Sadly, Indeed.

cvspartan101

Lol, that's also what you said about a stronger LAW, and you're right, it's too powerful

MooCowMan

Lol, that's also what you said about a stronger LAW, and you're right, it's too powerful

Actually I just thought the stronger law would be ridiculously over powered. If you saw other threads I mentioned introducing a new one, the RPG.. Which would have 2 rounds and a very slow reload but would kill in one hit. It would also have a higher rank requirement so it wouldn't be noobified..

cvspartan101

Actually I just thought the stronger law would be ridiculously over powered. If you saw other threads I mentioned introducing a new one, the RPG.. Which would have 2 rounds and a very slow reload but would kill in one hit. It would also have a higher rank requirement so it wouldn't be noobified..

Yeah, it would have to be a high rank and a slow one too so people could see it coming

-False

The RPG should also spiral, for inaccuracy. The spread should also be huge. You should also be able to shoot the missle mid-air easily to blow it up. I remember having to shoot a LAW missle like 3-4 times with an AR before it blows up.

MooCowMan

The RPG should also spiral, for inaccuracy. The spread should also be huge. You should also be able to shoot the missle mid-air easily to blow it up. I remember having to shoot a LAW missle like 3-4 times with an AR before it blows up.

I sniped a LAW rocket mid air before.. blew up the rocket and killed the guy in one shot.

Werbung:

Eagleman

A barrett .50 CAL could be possible, it could be semi-auto, but with a fireing rate about the same as L96A1. It would pretty much be like an L96A1 with a bit more ammo.