Attachment points

Tenebrae

Could anyone tell me how to fix attachment points for models? The NE blademaster I made has a problem with that, and some dude on wc3sear.ch was buggin me about that and other things about my model. So anyway, if someone would help, that'd be nice.

Werbung:

Rebel-Turret

Well Well Wel...... First Off There is Attachment Point Weapon and Right Hand and left Hand Seperate left hand and put left then hand in the attachment points the nset attachment to 1. use Sphere to Create Attachments there is overhead also and many other attachments points.

Fladian

Jessica, you could try and act more professional to those other members that also happen to visit this forum. I cannot remember who said it, but "this forum is here to help people, not to make fun of them."

Thank you.

N00byStance

Here you go: to add an attachment, open Node Manager, R-click on the list and select Create Attachment. To edit its propeties Dbl-click it. To change its propeties as a node R-click on it and select Edit Node.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Okay, i got that, but what now? Do I edit the Pivot Point? I tried all of that crap and tested it on WC3, but it didn't work... :( gall this sux