Apotheosis

Tenebrae

Yeah. Just click on the Downloads button near the top, and there will be a thing that says "Add new file". Then you give your download a description and select what type it is, then upload it from your computer. I'm pretty sure it should work.

Werbung:

Abelhawk

Hey, uh, could a mod please delete the Apotheosis download in the downloads tab? A stupid freaking virus protection ad popped up and interrupted the transfer, as well as my long description of it. And now I can't repost it because the name's taken.

Abelhawk

My bad.

Okay! It's finally uploaded. I hope it works. At least now I know how this site operates. I'll be able to post a lot smoother now. NOW you can start giving me feedback on the cinematic

Tenebrae

It's in the Download section. Anyway, I watched it. Very cool. I like the special effects, and the music was spiffy (I know where you got that song where he grabs the crystal, heh heh heh :yay: ). I'm definetley impressed. 5/5

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

You got a lot of your music from other games I noticed :p
Overall it was a good cinematic, nothing too special, but the barrels exploding and the flashback were both very well done.
Terrain could have used a little more effort, (like the starting place, lol) but otherwise it was good.
4/5.