Apotheosis

Abelhawk

Here's a cinematic map I made a few months ago. It's about a portal that opens and lets an elf from another world into the world of humans. It is bent on taking their precious crystal for the uses of its own power. The coming was prophecied and the humans prepared for it.

It is kind of short, and the elf seems like he's omnipotently powerful(aka he doesn't have any trouble getting through the entire cinematic) but I'd just like to display my talents for triggers and cinematics.

Maybe I'll post more in the future. I have several other cinematics in store, and I was thinking of making more Apotheosises. Like the change from say, a Militia to a Footman. And the elven priest in this cinematic could advance later into a Blood Mage or something.

Anyway, what does everyone think? Am I any good? Any feedback is appreciated.

Here's the link to the downloads section:
http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=159

Werbung:

refl3ction

8 meg wow, im downloading now and ill come back with a response

(if i can even get through the loading screen lol)

hmmm you cant even start it, when u select it in the game and u press "start" nothing happens...
im sure its probably good but cant tell rite now
(might want to work on that lol:))

Abelhawk

Sorry, I'll test it real quick and see what's wrong...

And sorry about the size, it has a bunch of music in it.

Hmm...it works fine on my computer. And I've sent it to other friends and they see it too. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? Well first off, when does it not work? The actual map select screen, or after the loading screen?

Thursday

Just DLD it and the problem is, when u hit create game to make it, it goes back to the basic game screen :l

i think i know the problem, i noticed when i downloaded it, it only tooka second to download.. the DL may be corrupt, try uploading it somewhere like rapidshare.de or megaupload.com

Abelhawk

Okay! I finally got it uploaded. Hopefully the stupid thing will just work .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUP3S4JY

Oh by the way, I tested it again and somehow one of the parts on the cinematic is screwed up. The catupult is supposed to fire a projectile art of him over the wall, but somehow it must have turned it off. So just imagine him jumping over the wall I guess. I'll have to look into that.

Undead_Lives

Yes, Abelhawk, I suggest you upload it to Anvil.
Also, to answer your question Tenebrae, you need to wait a bit and then click the button in the top right hand corner that says "Click Here to Download"
If you haven't waited long enough, then the button will say "Wait __ Seconds"

Werbung:

Abelhawk

Upload it to Anvil? I thought that's what I did at the first of this thread, and you said it didn't work. Is there a specific section where I upload it to?