Anatraq the Knight

Dragonskull

I made this piece of traditional art quite a while ago, also submitted it on DeviantArt last week or so.

AnatraqtheKnight50Size.png

My focus was to practise lightning.. so focus your critics on that, but you may critisize the bad actual drawing aswell. :p

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Those boots are HUGE!
lol sword is so off XD
Lighting is ok I guess...but if the lighting is from upper left, then there should be a shadow of his head on his shoulders.

Werewulf

yeah...your lighting is kinda screwed up..and i suggest you do some hatching and work on your shading abit..

not bad...but like i mentioned, keep the work up.

Squishy-1

hmm i havent tried hand drawn art in a while other then drafting but i will try getting a scanner or something though in my opinion mine suck however to make this not a completely off topic post i think the shading is good but with shading the shade should always go from one side to the other completely and try using tissue to smudge it btw i find the easiest way for shapes is making circles

Werbung:

Dragonskull

The boots are huge, I know. :D
The lightning was supposed to go from left (for us) and he was also having a weak light from front.

I used a 2H pencil - my B's were broken and I couldn't find my HB or F - so smudging it with a tissue would be rather impossible.

Update on how long it is since I amde it: 1 and a half year. Whew, time goes fast.

Thanks for contructive comments. :)