Ratkin Giant

Dragonskull

During the weekend, I found time to draw some art. I was in the mood for something new, so I decided to draw something I ahve never tried before.

I got the inspiration from FFX-2, my brother was fighting some giangantic monster and I felt like drawing something similar.

RatkinGiantSmall.png

I made him more rat-like, though, and remembered the name of some cool creature from Wizardry Gold (one of my favourite games in the early days) called a Ratkin. A Ratkin was a humanoid rat, preferrably a thief/rogue. Well, mine is rather buff compared to those Ratkins - which is why I named him a giant.

I never do art like this, so it's a lot of things that need improvement. I am hoping to get some constructive critisism, so that I can improve my beast-art-skills. :p

Werbung:

Dragonskull

Yeah, I was hoping to get some tip from Werewulf or someone else on beast-feets. I also had some problems with the face, I tried to make him a dragon-like nose.. I made it look like he's .. yeah well.. got something stuck under his overlip. ^_^

Mavus

I dunno, it looks nice, but the tail seems to come out of no where... Anyway I like it, What does your brother think of it?

Mavus

Just for me, Kill him... Like I always say on MSN ^_^... KILL HIM!... No it's very nice.. I hope he never meets me or he'll be in trouble..

Werewulf

hmm..wel hes feet are far too small and ..hes muscles are bulging. But the fist looks good. Just try to work on your angles specially on the face. thats all i can say. Or you can go to wc3c..but..they are very...eat head off ish...

Werbung: