Amazing and crazy combos

Werbung:

manty5

In cold seed, was at the bottom of the ladder waiting for an enemy to run past. Shotgunned him in the back, then popped out and killed the 2 guys who were following him with a happy bunnyhop dance.

Then I ran up a very short distance to behind the door outside the warehouse they emerge from, and then backshot another person from there. I run past the door, seeing 3 of his buddies now after me and as soon as I can I immediately dodge to the left (the open field between the ladder where I got the first kill and the warehouse doors where I got the 3rd) and they continue straight without seeing that I was now to their left (and now behind them). Killed them from behind with another lucky bunny hop fight.

5 seconds later the elite mod banned me from the game. Guess he doesn't like shotties =P

Rule: To avoid being banned the moment you get a good streak, never join a modded game unless you are on the mod's team.

Roger117

When I got my first unbeliveable in Junk Flea CTF yesterday. I killed a bunch of people around Alpha base (Alpha was my team) and got an unbeliveable with only 1 of my M4A1 rounds.

thecrimsonis

i have 29 fantastics and 19 unbelievables under my belt- never hacked a day in my life.

my advice is to have an ak-47, ump (both guns with extended magazine II), nades, mei, and junk flea ctf.
the ak-47's low rate of fire but high power allows you to not waste ammo so you dont have to re-load. same goes with the ump. keep moving around the enemies spawn jumping up and down. once you start getting kills dont re-load the ak-47, pull out your ump instead. continue to jump around until you reach your goal. nades are very helpful to kill flag campers in large numbers giving you an easy multi kill to start off with. ctf makes it easier because everyone is distracted with the flag and care less about killing you. if you cant get mei get a light vest instead.

Werbung:

DarkLink

Mine would be an Unbelievable ++, when I was using my Tester, I had my M590 and incendiary grenades at CTF Junk Flea. I spammed some grenades, got a Double Kill and took out my M590 and did the Unbelievable. o_O By the way, there was only 5 players on enemy team. =D