Amazing and crazy combos

docboy22

i 1ce got a unbelivable with a M4A1 one of muy favorite weapons in brushwood , everyone was rounding me i jumped ran and shat eevry one down and my last kill to get unbeliveable was a headshot to a guy man it was awesome but then eeryone left saying omg hacker hacke hacker!
You mean shot everyone shating everyone is smelly and rude. lol

Werbung:
You mean shot everyone shating everyone is smelly and rude. lol

what do you mean? and what does shating mean anyways i was just trying tosurvive and there were many plp so i just had to clear the way out but then they sniped me lol ps that was my first unbeliveable so tahts why i said awesome

cvspartan101

Hmm.. streak would be Unbelievable ++++ with a sniper rifle on Snow Valley (From the spot i mentioned in another thread)

Funny and amazing would be an Unbelievable with only my knife (Note: that the game mode was not melee only or pistols only).

Uhh actually today I had a ultrakill mine kill (all 4 guys died by one mine... lol)

Mine ownage

electroflow

Lol I've gotten that once. I ssaw a bunch on people in the base so I dropped on in there. BOOM, instant Ultra Kill.

you know if ur on two towers and ur on alpha? on the little room thingy with windows that belongs to bravo side that snipers camp in, i throw a nade in ther and got a ultra kill xD

electroflow

K so there was this one time... In junk flea. I was on alpha side, I go on to the little tunnel with my sniper and there r 2 guys running through the tunnel. I scope and fire... Bam!! Multikill! I'm like WTF ! Then I realize there was a guy at the balcony on bravo side where everyone camps by to cover the tunnel. I run through the tunnel and I throw a frag in their base from right outside the tunnel. I jump towards the balcony where I killed the guy and then... Bam! Frag goes off ... Ultrakill! I go on the bravo side roof and imediatelyI spot 2 guys running out towards the tunnel. I go back to the balcony where everyone camps and take out my sniper. I kill one of em! Bam! Fantastic! The other guys start shooting me with an ar, so I go back in the door and there r 2 guys running up the stairs. No scope sniper . Bam! Unbelievable+! I throw a grenade against the wall that rebounds in their spawn point and bam! The guy that was shooting me eirlier dies and with another guy! Bam! Unbelievable+++!!!!! It's true

its impossible to get a multi kill with one bullet....

Werbung: