Alien Ware

Werbung:

Hypnos

Thanks for all the support. I've actully been forwarding my letter to everyone I know, and posting it on myspace, ect. I would love to sue them, and I might do it if the CC thing doesn't com through. I've already started the BBB proceedings. I just don't want to sue right now, because frankly I'm already $550 in the hole and am tryin to get saved up to buy a functional computer...I'd hate to spend all that money on a lawyer right now.....but if the CC doesn't come through I will go to the lawyer...I'd rather give the $550 to a lawyer than let alien ware keep it.

King Ad. Rock

02-09-06 – nearly two weeks after I sent the computer to Miami I get it back. They assure me that they solved the problem and it now works. I use the computer less than 1 hour and it crashes again.

well theres your problem, anything coming out of floridas going to be a half assed pos, its in the water or something

BillyTheKid

Yahoo news said:
An average Alienware PC costs about $3,000 to $4,000, hundreds of dollars more than similarly configured machines from mainstream manufacturers. Gonzalez said the extra money pays for performance and customer service that competitors can't match.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060313/ap_on_hi_te/alienware;_ylt=Ajwr1vZBQ2IsTisTHnaIapOs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDM :shock:

Intro

FUCK ALIENWARE!

fuckalienware4wf.png

keisorsoze

you also need to write a letter to alienware stating your an avid on-line gamer with a huge on-line community and you will post in gaming forums the terrible experiance you had with them and you will never refer anyone to alienware. It's amazing what a little bad PR can get you.

Hypnos

The Better Business Bureau and Citi Bank are doing there thing. But it will take weeks...of not moths for me find out if I get my $551.20 they kept.

blze

its on your card tho at least. they shouldn't be able to charge you interest or make you make monthly payments on that balance, so, just keep your fingers crossed and let them worry about it for now.

do you have the machine up and running now? i cant remember if you said you finally had it up and p00ning or not.

Werbung: