Alien Ware

Hypnos

Below is the letter I am sending to CitiBank as I dispute the $551.20 that alien ware is keeping as a "restocking fee" because I returned their defective merchandise. Basically they are getting paid $551.20 of my money right now for doing nothing but sending me a broken computer and having me ship it back (at my expense $50.50) 2 months later. let me know what you think.

To Whom It May Concern:

The following is a description of the defect that my Alien Ware Aurora 7500 had and trouble I went through to 1) get the problem fixed 2) to get my full and complete refund back.

I received the computer on 12-21-05 via Fed Ex. It arrived locked with no keys and no owners manual. I had to go to a local computer store to get the keys to get it unlocked and get it turned on.

12-23-05 Computer crashed after briefly playing a game. Spent from 11am to 6:35pm on the phone attempting to solve the problem. After countless tests and reinstalling the windows operating system I was told that it was a bad motherboard and a bad video card. I was also told that they would send both parts 2 day Fed Ex express and that within 3 days of receiving the parts I would be contacted by someone to install them. Also I had to let them charge $160.00 for the mother board and $265.00 for the video card to my Capital One card. To be returned to me once they got the old part. I ask about a refund and they tell me that they will keep 15% so I decide to let them try to fix it.

01-07-06 after numerous calls and complaints nearly everyday since 12-23-05 I finally get the parts from Alien Ware.

01-14-06 after more calls and complaints everyday for a week I finally get the Alien Ware Tech guy to come and install my mother board and video card. Less than one hour after the tech guy left the computer crashes again and I have the EXACT same problem as before. So I call back and spend another 5 hours on the phone with tech support…this time they decide that it must be the processor. So I agree to let them send me a new processor and have another tech come out. They charge $476.00 to my Capital One card for this…I ask a supervisor to not charge me the money due to the fact that I my CCs are already charged to near capacity because of them….they say that’s the only way. I also ask for a new computer to be built…the supervisor says that’s not an option. Supervisor = Jessie I also speak to customer service about getting a refund…they tell me again that they will keep 15% if I do.

01-20-06 I receive the new processor.

01-27-06 a tech guy finally comes and installs the new processor. (Alien ware promises 3 days) A few hours after the processor is installed the computer crashes just like before. So I call them again and they tell me maybe it’s the memory. I tell them that I’m tired of waiting 2 weeks per item they swap out. So they tell me the only thing I can do is send the computer to them in Miami for them to fix it. They promise that it will be tested and tested again and that when I get it back it will work flawlessly.

02-09-06 – nearly two weeks after I sent the computer to Miami I get it back. They assure me that they solved the problem and it now works. I use the computer less than 1 hour and it crashes again.

02-10-06 – I call Alien Ware and complain that I have given them since 12-23-05 to get my computer working and I’m not happy. They tell me that we can do something called a “Cancel/Reorder†I will send the computer back to them (the one I JUST received back the day before) and they will credit $3,102.00 towards the purchase of a new computer. I’m very upset with Alien ware at this point and ask about a full refund…once again they tell me they will keep 15% if I do it. So I agree to do the cancel/reorder….but then I find out that I will have to pay $300 more for the EXACT same system I had before due to some of the promotions from December being discontinued. This makes me angry and I ask to speak to a supervisor. I speak with peter and tell him that they have given me defective merchandise and that I should not have to pay a 15% fee and that I want cancel no matter what. He tells me that no matter what they WILL take 15%. I will dispute the charge with My CC Company because it’s not right. He says “do what ever you need to doâ€. So tell them I want to cancel. They tell me I have to wait for them to send me a return number.

2-17-06 Finally after 7 days and calling them everyday Alien ware gives me an address and a number to send the computer to.

2-18-06 I take the computer to a FED EX Kinko’s and pay to have it sent to alien ware. I get tracking numbers for both packages (468833945107707 and
468833945107714….a photocopy is included)

2-24-06 I see from watching the tracking numbers alien ware has received the packages. I call and ask…they say they don’t have a record of them…..call back.

2-27-06 I call again…they say they have one package…but not both. (I show that both are there, but don’t have numbers with me as work)

3-01-06 I call and give the numbers…they say that they have both and that they are working on getting the credit ready…call back another day.

3-02-06 – same thing….they are getting it ready…call back

3-03-06 - I call and get Pricilla she tells me I will be refunded the money within 48 business hours in the amount of $3,102. I ask her to verify the amount 3 times…3 times she assures me it will be the full amount of $3,102.

3-07-06 The 48 hours are up…I call alien ware to see if the money has been refunded. I am told that it has not…they do not give me a time to as to when it will be refunded. I ask to speak to a supervisor…I speak with Peter…he yells at me and talks over me as I try to talk…he tells me that I will only be getting $2,550.80. I tell him that Pricilla told me on Friday that I would get $3,102…he said she was wrong. I ask to speak to his superior…he says that there is noone higher and they he is the only person I can talk to. I tell him that I’m not being treated fair…why should they get to keep $551.20 for doing nothing but giving me defective merchandise…he says it’s not his problem that’s the policy and he will under no circumstances waive it.

Werbung:

DiLLa

wow hypnos that is fuckd..i hope u get ur money but u should cuz u told me that ur CC company already said they would help u... well gl with that

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, basically having to pay $500 to give them back a computer that never worked. Total bunch of bullshit, I hope you win out Hyp and get your cash back.

EMA

just sue them and get a lot of money...hehe and send me a new comp..lol j/k. Hope everything works out good for ya man...hope you get all your money back..500 dollars is a hell of a lot of money!

Intro

fuckalienware9be.png

Good luck with this ongoing chain of bullshit.

DeathCorpse

you can probably sue them for all expenses incurred from this including all shipping fees as well as the cost of the lawyer. It will be a pain in the ass but it is posible.

imported_SuXoR

At the very least, you should look to smear their name wherever you can. Contact the BBB, resellerratings, buy the domain www.alienwaresucks.com, etc. If you have an attorney (friend of a friend, whatever) you should see what course of action is best. Perhaps spread you story as told here all over the net. You should definitely dispute the charges with your CC company as a minimum. It just really sucks mang. GL

mom

dude take them to the peoples court!!!
BOWWNAOOWNAOOWW!! BBAAABBAANAAOONAOONAOONAAOO!! :lol:
can u report them to the better business bureausi should as fuck would and i double the notion about spreading this on the internet. those fuckers should pay

deathgrip

At the same time Hyppy bought his POS I was getting ready to order one from them. We actually talked about the systems together before he ordered it. I decided to hold off another month and then all his shit started. I feel so bad for him and now i sit here with my tail between my legs getting ready to order another Hp as I will not order an ALIEN WARE after his miseries. It is too bad because I have three buddies at work that have them and raved about them and now I tell the to STFU I wont even talk to them abaout it anymore. I will buy you a case one day Hyps and help you drown your sorrows.

Intro

I tried to smoke his cares away the other night but he wasn't having it.

Then he left to go find a drunk chick.

Such is life.

:mrgreen:

Werbung: