Ahoy mate

Fladian

You could do that, but, honestly, I don't think it has much use. People tend to go their own way, regardless of any tutorials.

Only those that give a lot of interest in it will read and heed it.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Maybe, but it would also just be a quick and short thing for just, if you have a question, post it or read the answer there. I know it would not be given much attention, but this way we can say "read the tutorial" :p

Even if I had a problem in grammar. I would never read your tutorial on it. No offense, that's what school is for and I don't use my free time to get a grammar lesson ;)

Kem Rixen

Even if I had a problem in grammar. I would never read your tutorial on it. No offense, that's what school is for and I don't use my free time to get a grammar lesson ;) [/b]
They never tought us grammar in school, I learned it all in my free time.

Kem Rixen

You still haven't answered my question....do you want me to write a tutorial or not Kem? [/b]
if you want too, I know for a fact that I can't sit through tutorials, I have a really short attention span, this is also why I still haven't read this story. It looked kind of long and I needed a good long time to read it as I'll most likely get distracted in the middle.

Fladian

Yeah. Though before you posted, Undead, I was getting some minor doubts because I did take a break halfway. I lost a bit track of the length, but still, I am convinced it isn't that long.

But on the other hand, Kem already explained that he has been quite tired as well. Anything existing more than a few sentences, is automaticly quite long. I can relate to that, I feel like I haven't slept for the last two weeks. When someone finds out what is wrong with me, please contact me :p

Fladian

Because I stay up late? No, I doubt it. Last couple of days I skipped Rick's mid night show and I even tried to avoid Barry's evening show. No, lack of sleep is definitely not the case.

Werbung: