ACOG scopes

KevinJay

Omg, I would cry if I didn't have a scope! Haha, oh and it would have to be the health/ammo scope for me. Sometimes you are just too lazy to move your eyes a fraction of an inch to look at the bottom right or left, ya know?

Werbung:

Love

Omg, I would cry if I didn't have a scope! Haha, oh and it would have to be the health/ammo scope for me. Sometimes you are just too lazy to move your eyes a fraction of an inch to look at the bottom right or left, ya know?

I wouldn't cry, I'd just deal with it. :p
Yeah, I sometimes am too lazy to move my eyes down to the corner, though I also forget about the bars, and look down in the corner as well.
Which sort of takes away the point of having it, but oh well.
I mainly use the bars as a "crosshair addon" it helps your aim quite a bit, and it does benefit a split second, which may be be your life, though that's if you remember the bars are telling you your health and ammunition status.

Layzie

To me, It doesn't really matter which. The distance is a neat feature but mostly useless. The ammo/hp is okay but you have the numbers at the bottom of your screen and I tend to look down there more than the bars around my scope. But hey, that's just me.

IKilledYouIn1

In my opinion I like the one with Hp and the ammo. I like the HP because you know your heath and you know when to hide if your health is low. I like the ammo because if you only have about 5 bullets left, you know when to reload so you have enough to kill the enemy.

Pattack

Alway used the HP one. I've bought the other one by mistake, but quickly just got the other one after a game or to.

Real annoying imo.

Love

To me, It doesn't really matter which. The distance is a neat feature but mostly useless. The ammo/hp is okay but you have the numbers at the bottom of your screen and I tend to look down there more than the bars around my scope. But hey, that's just me.

Agreed, they're both pretty much useless.
Though the HP/AMMO may be used as a Crosshair enhancement.

Someone want to explain the purpose of knowing the distance when there's little to no bullet drop?

Roger117

i find that it is usually too fast paced to stop, look and prepare the shot if it at a far distance. for example, in junk flea standing pretty much anywhere will get you killed (unless you are very lucky not to be shot). and remember this is an arcade based FPS so they wont focus too much on bullet drop and real life gun mechanics.

Shaboozie

I don't use it for the distance or the changing numbers. Infact I use the distance ACOG to ignore the the stats. I agree 100% it is useless and can be quite annoying but if you go about a week with the Distance ACOG you don't even realize that the numbers are even there.

iforgotmyname

I say the numbers. Its not about the bullet drop. Its about whether your gun is accurate enough at the distance you are pointing. If you haven't noticed, the number will turn red at a certain distance for each gun. This helps for larger maps, where your gun may not be effective at a distance, and it can tell you when not to waste your time. Besides, on a place like snow valley, if the other person is a sniper, and you shoot at them from an incredible distance with your AK or some other assault rifle, they will notice, turn around, and shoot you before you can get a few hits on them.

MooCowMan

I love how everyone that goes to sadistic comes out a troll. I must be the only one that didn't turn into a complete tard. They're all sheep.. I mean, look at Jankins here. He wasn't always a complete prick, till he went to Sadistic. Same with that 1337 kid. Just goes to show how no one can think for themselves.

Werbung: