ACOG scopes

Shaboozie

Which one is your personal favorite?
The one with the distance (numbers) displayed, or the one with the HP & Ammo bars displayed. And try to state why.

PS: I will state my opinion later in this thread.

Ammo & HP: 6

Distance: 2

Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I like the one that gives you hp and ammo, so that you know when to reload (I die all the time because either I just reload unthinkingly after a kill or because I run out of ammo. lnowing the range doesn't really have a practical application as far as I can see, and knowing your ammo count and hp is much more valuable.

Roger117

i like and buy the one that shows you the hp and ammo. i dont see the point of having numbers below the crosshair just to show the distance. they are the same price and saves me from looking into the bottom left or right corner of screen. but i still check the hp and ammo for a more precise reading.

Shaboozie

Well it's friday and I never did say my opinion.

I like the one with the distance because the bars for the Ammo and Hp take up space on my screen. I know that this is very picky but i don't like having stuff in the front of my screen telling me things I already know. Having the same information twice, and having both of them take up space in my view.

IF they make the bars transparent i will take that in a heartbeat, but until then i will keep the small useless numbers in the middle of my screen.

jklp44

the one with HP and ammo because you can know if your running low, when to reload, and when to play conservative to keep health.

Love

the one with HP and ammo because you can know if your running low, when to reload, and when to play conservative to keep health.

You can find all of it out by looking at the normal health/ammo box.
Though it's just easier. :p

jklp44

i dont know i guess your right shaboozie i forgot that you could still see your HP it jsut makes it easier. i dont know anymore. anything that gets the job done is right for me! :D

Roger117

i dont see any help of numbers aiding you in any way for getting a kill. they dont help at all. this should be a simple choice. random numbers or bars that could mean life or death... i would choose life and death.

Love

i dont see any help of numbers aiding you in any way for getting a kill. they dont help at all. this should be a simple choice. random numbers or bars that could mean life or death... i would choose life and death.

Indeed, why would you look at numbers if they don't help you what so ever?
Point being, numbers aren't of help, they actually just take up a little space, when the bars put the crosshair in the middle, which helps you aim, makes your shots more precise.

Though it's your call, your GP.
If it helps you, that's great :p

Roger117

yes that is true. i picked a gun up with a numbers scope and the constant number switching kept bugging me. although it didnt affect my shooting in any way, it appeared as if there was always something moving in the corner of the crosshair. its just me.

Love

yes that is true. i picked a gun up with a numbers scope and the constant number switching kept bugging me. although it didnt affect my shooting in any way, it appeared as if there was always something moving in the corner of the crosshair. its just me.

Same.
More of a distraction than a some sort of benefit.

Though whatever works, still gets the job done none the less.
Having a scope with numbers is better than having no scope at all. :p

Werbung: