22nd S.A.S. recruiting three new members!

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

It has numbers and it copies the name of one of the best special forces groups in the world.

Sounds like a winning combo.

Try advertising in gaming rooms yet?

Seawied

Caleeb is the leader, its a fucking christian clan. I bet he makes you pray before clan matches.

ok two things are wrong with this

1) This assumes he'll ever get enough players to play a match
2) Just because he's Christian (in the dogmatic sense of the word) doesn't automatically make his clan a lame christian clan. Theres the very real possibility that its just a lame regular clan

MooCowMan

2) Just because he's Christian (in the dogmatic sense of the word) doesn't automatically make his clan a lame christian clan. Theres the very real possibility that its just a lame regular clan

1.) True
2.) He suggested to me to find help in god after I had just told him I believe in something completely different and believe god would make me a hypocrite. There's no doubt he would push his Christian views on his members, especially when they try to say fuck or some shit like that.

Meh, I think that post makes sense. I don't know why I'm up right now..

Love

Requesting for a 1.1+ Kdr, yet yours isn't even 1.0?

Thanks for the laugh, haven't laughed in awhile.

caleeb12

Anyway...I'm not going to force my beliefs on other people. That's not what I'm supposed to do. And as far as the clan goes, it isn't a Christian clan, though Christians and Secularists are free to join.

Illdouche

What do you think asshole?

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

Werbung: