22nd S.A.S. recruiting three new members!

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

You're supposed to turn the other cheek.

And expect to be hated.

If it's Christianity anyway. If it's Islam you're supposed to kill those mother fuckers.

illspirit

At least Muslims have some passion. They're not to bright, but at least they know what they believe in... no they don't.

Christians make me laugh.

Miran_Eitan

Eh. The religions are completely different. One is based off of a risen prophet, the other is based off of a dead prophet of the one God. One says turn the cheek, the other says kill that motherfucker, take his wife, rape his kids and blow up his goats.

More or less.

They're about as far apart as you can get, religion-wise. But Somehow I think you were pointing at religion in general.

Anyway, back to castrating moo.

Werbung:

Seawied

Eh. The religions are completely different. One is based off of a risen prophet, the other is based off of a dead prophet of the one God. One says turn the cheek, the other says kill that motherfucker, take his wife, rape his kids and blow up his goats.

More or less.

They're about as far apart as you can get, religion-wise. But Somehow I think you were pointing at religion in general.

Anyway, back to castrating moo.

Trust me, if you've read the bible cover to cover, you'll realize that there is just as much as that "kill that motherfucker, take his wife, yatta yatta yatta" as there is in the koran. The difference is that Islam is being interpreted by the middle east to add religious grounds to their grievances with the west.

If you look at the harshly divided country of Lebanon, Christians here use the bible the same way as the Muslims use their holy text as justification to murder people.