0ne87 vs FAS

Hetfield14

we lost 16-14, it was a bummer, we would've tied if we had won the last round. first half we were ct and we lost 10-5, last round we were winning 9-5 but they won with a last second defuse. it was a really good game though, and thanks al for ringing. i've got the demo if anyone wants it, there were a couple really cool rounds. lineup was dirty, me, deli, target, and al. we'll be back!

Werbung:

Hetfield14

they had 2 really good guys, with awps especially, on a different day we would've had them no problem i believe, most of us including myself werent playing as well as we do most of the time

Ind3lible

I saw the logs from the match. They were accusing one of us of aimboting in the first round. Didn't specify who though. They were also a bunch of racist pricks.

Dirty

was a DAMN fun scrim... if we practice we will be mean as hell. Thanks again to AL for ringing for us.

GG!

I WAS SO FUCKING DRUNK!

Thanks for putting up with me guys.

:lol:

Machiavelli

Indelible said:
I saw the logs from the match. They were accusing one of us of aimboting in the first round. Didn't specify who though. They were also a bunch of racist pricks.

We actually had a dude switch to our team 1 round to call us hackers. We only one by a few rounds that time to.

People do that shit all of the time when they're in non league matches.

Werbung: