Zeus's Herosiege

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingZeus

This is the map I told you guys about. Well where to begin since I am lazy I will be posting info about it once every day

What is on Loading Screen: Zeus decided one day to hold a battle for entertainment of the gods he decided to call the battle Zeus’s Hero Siege. Zeus took heros from everywhere in Azeroth. Then he decided to make the ultimate enemy one that doesn’t change shape but just gets stronger and stronger, and if the heros just tried to hold their ground they would be destroyed, but march upon the enemy stronghold also would bring death.
Cmds: -AR, -CS, -HA, and -RS
Difficulty To Win If New and By Self: Impossible if you a noob at it.

Werbung:

KingZeus

I got a old version of it I mean like from when it was starting out that was meant as a Unnofficial version sort of as a sneak peek.

Arkidas

Sounds great,
Should you need any help with a trigger or anything else, Don't hesitate to post here on Anvil!

KingZeus

My homework takes a average of 5 hrs after that i have dinner then I watch tv go to comp for 30 min read and go to sleep.

Fladian

It's been uh... about six years ago I made my homework. If I don't manage to finish the homework during class, then I won't make it at all.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.