Your Favorite Wc Character?

Squishy-1

my favorite character of late is kogath blade fist, hes the leader of the broken hand clan and replaced his hands for claws in the second warcraft though he isnt featured in warcraft 3 in world editor unlimited there is a good 3d model of him

Werbung:

Fudgie

I'm going to have to go with Cairne. I like the tauren race only second to dwarves, but I don't really like any of the dwarf characters (that I know of). Cairne seems pretty cool, he is peaceful unless defending or just plain pissed off. :pissed: I don't really like him in the Rexxar campaigns, he goes all depressed and stuff.

Fladian

Uther is one of my (if not the) favorites as well. But despite that he couldn't handle the undead, you must keep in mind that he was actually overwhelmed. Despite that it could have been only a few ghouls in the campaign, would it be real time, he would have been outnumbered badly. No matter how powerful you might be then, little is there to do against an army... besides, he was alone.

fordahorde

id have to say....in first place would be kilrogg deadeye, chieftain of the bleeding hollow. >> lil upset they never really brought him into the series beyond talking about him...

close tie would be kargath bladefist a guy who would cut off his hand and replace it with a scythe then cutting off the other hand and replacing both with an axe and a sword is a interesting chieftain in my book

Mavus

I thought it was one z..but anyway my favourite character from WCIII would have to be *dramatic music plays*... Maiev (not I can't spell her name)...

My favorite Hero is Anub'arak.He is a tragic hero in my opinion.He fought as a nerubian lord against the Lich King and when he died he was forced to return to the world to serve his greatest enemy as a crypt lord.Anyway,i think he is the best.
Also my favorite hero from Warcraft 2 is Teron Gorefiend.He was the leader of the death knights that helped Ner'zul open the Portals and he was the leader of the first orc army that invaded Azeroth after the second war.(Warcraft 2,beyond the dark portal)

Fladian

Anyway She was a bit goody goody.
Yes, well, I am quite "goody goody" too.

My favorite Hero is Anub'arak.He is a tragic hero in my opinion.He fought as a nerubian lord against the Lich King and when he died he was forced to return to the world to serve his greatest enemy as a crypt lord.Anyway,i think he is the best.
What about that Ranger/DarkRanger then? =P (forgot her name)

Werbung: