Your Favorite Wc Character?

Moagrim

What's Golems??

Actually if its a character outta the whole warcraft back ground then I pick Saurfang (that lvl 62 elite in ogri) he's just looks cool.As you can see i've never raided ogrimmar as an alliance (they must hate him by now).

Werbung:

cooldood

worst hated of all --> maijev

MY GOD she had hangups.... she probable loved illidan in the first place too....

I genreally like blademasters.... specially in rpg's with a mask of death =D

in the story cairn was cool

Xeridanus

you mean the nightelf warden? she was bent by vengence (thus her ultimate), not herself anymore. completely consumed in the hunt. she has good skills though. ugh, blademasters, they are so powerful.

i had a cryptlord level 1 freshman. sent him off against a small creep camp. he died three times. my gf had a baldemaster sent him off against equal creep camp, died twice but had most of his health when the last one went down. how unbalanced is that?

Fladian

Not really unbalanced, in my opinion. All heroes have something they're good at in specific. Not to mention that it heavily depends on the player's skill on how to control a hero as well... and a bit of luck.

Xeridanus

you've actually mereged two of his sayings, before which i couldn't remember any others. but now i can, here they are: "Cool, fresh ale here." "This ones on the house!"

Benx_X

oh well i havnt played wc for ages... leakish memory xD!

though i can get a list of all his sayings... actualy i will :D

Ale is my bear necessity
Last call before closing!
Come drown your sorrows
This'll put hair all over you
I'd kiss you, but I've got puke breath
My dad, he was bipolar
I can't breed in captivity
*belch* "Sorry
This will be GRIZZLY!
Now YOU'RE endangered
I bring PANDAMONIUM!
Prepare to get TRASHED!

MeTaL GuArD

Heh i wondered how Pandaren sounds in english, thanks for showing me. :p
About favorites now: Sylvanas and Muradin were mentioned, so... Anubarak. Overall, skills, character(which is hard to tell :p), everything.

Benx_X

Heh i wondered how Pandaren sounds in english, thanks for showing me. :p
About favorites now: Sylvanas and Muradin were mentioned, so... Anubarak. Overall, skills, character(which is hard to tell :p), everything.

[/b]
lawl anubarak i forgot bout him... yes he was also a legend, only cause his a crypt lord: D

Werbung:

Tenebrae

My new favorite wc character is Kelendras!!... actually, he's a character I made up for a campaign i'm making that takes place in the warcraft universe...

But he still rocks!!