Your Desktop

Werbung:

murpo

desktop.jpg

I got 2 monitors

Oranges

I configured this background with Rainmeter 1.0; it is the simpler of
the two that I use, aside from the normal windows 7 desktop.

d0393e88fb.jpg

Oranges

If you want to replicate it, I should tell you about the start button.
Rainmeter does not have any way to get rid of it, or just show the start button, so I had to use a program called Taskbar Eliminator which can be found and downloaded here: http://aviassin.wikidot.com/taskbareliminator
The replacement for the taskbar does not function entirely like a taskbar in that I can only launch the applications. I do not know enough about rainmeter to make it function the way the taskbar normally does. Instead I use the Alt-Tab function to switch through minimized windows. The big clock in the center also displays ram and cpu usage. The little 'PM | 2.53' always sits above windows so I can always see the time. I had to create the steam, skype, and msn icons for the launcher as well. This can be done in Photoshop just by googling the icon, putting it on a transparent canvas of 128x128, and turning up the brightness to full. There are a lot of other Rainmeter functions (like calenders, weather, and live feeds from any compatible site) which I do not use because they clutter on my sized screen but may prove useful to another.

I gather that you are savvy in all of this murpo, but should you need any help, give me a shout!

Harrowed

There's some shit programs too 'cause I'm not only one using this computer :p
I'm using theme called The Emerald Forest, nice and green ;)

T33T

big screen :O not funny for the girl, nice chest! lol
my desktop:

2qcic06.jpg

in the "sparade spel" i got full of free games... if sum1 wants i can photo them too..

Werbung: